Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

IS IT STRANGE

OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
That hardly anybody has high street cred did I just not notice it before,

Comments

• jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Ya I noticed it too. How does that work though? Seems super random to me. One day I'm at 17k then next im at 300 and next im at 19k what makes your street cred go up???
  • Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    Honestly, I think some people just don't win a lot of races consistently. Because all that really matters is consecutive wins if you want to get your SC up.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    If I stop playing for say a day will my sc drop???
  • NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    I think sc gain/drop is only affected if you win/lose a race. If you don't play i would think it would stay the same.
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    I have a litte street cred
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I don't look at sc... Don't care, I will race a slower or faster cars,either way I get money( shift money) so no race is a free one..if it looks like a good match to bet I will, I wouldnt place a bet if I'm n a civic and some one wants to race me in a viper gts-r. , but I will still race.
  • AllaynaAllayna Registered Users 533 Posts
    I Don't care about SC. i don't about engine damage either. I'll race my top car all day with full damage and still win often but when I don't I still get shift $$ and it adds up. Of course I get all my bets in before the eng damage and no more bets afterwards.
  • BeetleJuice™BeetleJuice™ Registered Users 114 Posts
    I don't race to lose. I only race my same class of car I have or if I'm feeling froggy, I'll jump up a notch. As soon as my car hits engine damage it gets repaired. I just don't see a point in going slow.
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I thjnk you are missing the point what about these high rated (that you can't see) very fast and quick cars and they only have a 1000 or so SC are we supposed to think there new to the game or what SC used too be a tell as to how long and well they play the game now there running 7 sec cars with no street cred something strange about that smells like a rat
  • CaprileoCaprileo Registered Users 12 Posts
    I still think there are bugs in the app as far as the SC issue. I can go to my garage and look at my account and see I have a 5 didgit SC but if im on the track and select my avatar I see it shows I have 0 SC....hmmmm