Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

User data failure.

fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
No idea why this is happening. Haven't tried on my phone but its happening on the facebook version of RR. If it doesn't work on facebook I highly doubt it'll work on my phone. Considering I use facebook to sync it.

Comments

• YoureNotLikeMeYoureNotLikeMe Registered Users 80 Posts
    Just happened to me too
  • YoureNotLikeMeYoureNotLikeMe Registered Users 80 Posts
    Happened to me. Fixed it by uninstalling facebook and game then reinstall both
  • J BongJ Bong Registered Users 4 Posts
    Right back to broken again, worked for about five minutes.

All this money and can't even get anyone who means a damn to come address a major problem...
  • J BongJ Bong Registered Users 4 Posts
    Pretty stupid error message, too... make everyone think they are losing their accounts, that's some level of brilliant, let me tell you.
  • AmpAmp Registered Users 23 Posts
    Oh god, thought it was only me... My accounts and siblings account are all messed up
  • turboeg693turboeg693 Registered Users 244 Posts
    Happened to me also. Wtf is going on
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
  • fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    No thanks, issues don't get addressed fast enough. Its better if we all spam threads about it. Probs my fault its broken anyway, well thats what customer service would say.
  • JuanmaTuscaniJuanmaTuscani Registered Users 1,091 Posts
    lolz !! oka got you ;)
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    This should be resolved now, we had people looking into this as soon as we started receiving reports.
  • AmpAmp Registered Users 23 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n1038026]This should be resolved now, we had people looking into this as soon as we started receiving reports.[/QUOTE]

I just got the error again. What's going on??
  • fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Sparkle;n1038026]This should be resolved now, we had people looking into this as soon as we started receiving reports.[/QUOTE]

Sure you did lol. Who reported the issues? Surely wasn't your useless customer support. They would have blamed us for causing this data issue.
  • Vince214Vince214 Registered Users 66 Posts
    User data failure,

Account: vince214

iOS 7.0 iPhone 6 plus

I closed the application and reopened it, and restarted my iPhone.

What can I do to fix it this is a good game and I do not want to make a new profile cause I came to far to start over, I don't glitch or hack it's taken me a very long time to get where I am now so please can get some help
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    We're currently testing out a fix for this issue but we don't have an ETA as of yet so bear with us! We appreciate your patience.
  • [RR] PhoenixX[RR] PhoenixX Moderators 1,575 Posts
    This issue has been resolved! Enjoy racing!