Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game Crash Lost Account

wafihsnwafihsn Registered Users 12 Posts
i have i mager problim ! the is not running ! when i start it in iphone 4s the game opens and stuck in the logo screen and after a minit it just crash ! i tryed every thing to do , restart the device , recconect to game center or wifi nothing happend ! now i didnt have choise but to delet and reinstall the game , and it worked ! BUT!!!! i lost my acc , i have lost many acc/cars becuse of bugs , but always strteed over and in this acc i have cars that i worked hard on them and i dont know how reconnect my acc Again My Account Name - GTR88 My First Game Center Name - wafihsn My Second Game Center Name - ואפי חסן My First Game Center Account - wafihsn.88@gmail.com My Second Game Center Email - wafihsn.66app@gmail.com My Older Accounts Names 1- wafihsn 2- wafihsn88 3- GTR 1988 4- GTR WH 5- NeverBackDown 6- GTR88 i dont want my older account i just want to reconnect to GTR88 , how can i do it

Comments

• Speed demon420Speed demon420 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same problem did the update and lost everything
  • Rhd killaRhd killa Registered Users 20 Posts
    When do we expect to get our accounts back?
  • wafihsnwafihsn Registered Users 12 Posts
    i dont ! the sponsers dont give a s*** about it
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    For players having trouble loading the game, reinstall. If you do not load the account you want contact us with your game center account name, your account that is associated with that game center account and the account name you want to be associated. http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I sent in an email last night and just got an email back telling me to delete and reinstall.. I have already did that.. And now my old account is loading and not the one I want. I have always clicked "keep playing". Should I reply to the email or should I submit a ticket threw the link you have posted?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Just reply to the email with your game center nickname the account it is associated with and the one you want it associated with
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Ok, done.. Thanks for your help. I'll post back when I hear more.