Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Scammer here

No scamming here you pos!!

Comments

• Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    Do you have any vouches? are you paypal verified?
  • Options
    KingClassterKingClasster Registered Users 5 Posts
    Pp verified All my sales from ebay and stuff are paid safely enjoy buying im online in game or just ping me :)
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    You are level 2 there is no way you have 30 million transfered to that account. And selling them for $5 less than the market value?.. I smell a scammer guys. Heads up.
  • Options
    There is something called transferring Money my other device broke D:
  • Options
    I did transfer all my Money from my other device
  • Options
    Since you do not have ANY vouches If you go first, I will do business with you. I am paypal verified and also do "A LOT" of transaction through paypal and other car forums.
  • Options
    Good enough mate , yeh lol I did a lot of selling before but not on this forum
  • Options
    ChrisChris Registered Users 110 Posts
    i will also take a mill if you send first.... GSR95CIVIC
  • Options
    Joey003Joey003 Registered Users 41 Posts
    I'll also buy 3 mil if someone else vouches for you.
  • Options
    waist of time......
  • Options
    YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    He is a scammer. I'll post pics of our convo later. I said join a lobby and I'll join you and all you have to do is click race on me one time and I'll buy 10M from you. And he wouldn't do it because he knew I was gonna raise him and see that he only has like 2,000 on his account. We're not idiots here lol
  • Options
    lol i can smell a scammer from a mile away
  • Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    SCAMMER ALERT THIS IS A PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT SCAMMER ALERT....... LMFAO
  • Options
    jim9jim9 Registered Users 121 Posts
    Desperate guy, just a fyi mcdonalds hiring.
  • Options
    NiNja da HatchieNiNja da Hatchie Registered Users 715 Posts
    This is just a thought here...Why would you transfer everything to a new name when all you would have to do is sign in to the new device? Logic, seems most people aren't aware of it.
  • Options
    lol Yea i asked him for the paypal information and ebay. Paypal was just created and ebay seller name was not found.