Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

-12 Restart is out of control

2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
Please tell me what this is related to, is it my device,server or what? I just lost ANOTHER car due to -12 restart at half track. I was in 1650 lobby, racing opponent yullianna22 my IGN 2HIPSI. lobby was either A187 or A251
OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

Comments

• Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    its been weird today. i got it too and orange bar of death while i was doing trade. the other guy had orange bar too. i think its servers
  • Options
    7heUnForGivin7heUnForGivin Registered Users 151 Posts
    Had to be server Cruz be gotten the -12 also in o 3 of 7 races so I stopped playin
  • Options
    Murica4357Murica4357 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have gotten it several times or sometimes the game just completely shuts off. It only happens when I race for money amazing enough.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Yeah I got it a few times everyday. Last night got one race in then when I won I was restarted. Didn't even log back on. Just tired of it all. Getting to the point it's just not worth playing or getting work up on
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    I'm perfectly fine with losing money or cars to a better racer or someone with a better tune, but when it's out of my control I don't believe it's fair
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    -12 errors occur when there is a desync between our database and your device. So say our database says you have $12k but your device says you have $11k. That means there is a desync, so the game needs a restart to correct the issue. Desyncs can be caused by connection issues (ie. your device loses connection to our servers so your info is not updating on either our end or on your end) or they can be caused by us working on your account, for example, if you sent in a ticket about not receiving gems. If we update your account by crediting those gems, there could be a data mismatch or desync.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager