Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Bounty. on addy staahz

Need proof he took something from you. I'm doing a bounty on this pile of crap as we speak. There was a couple post. BUT have been lost.

Comments

• Options
    TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    edited September 2015
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    He didn't get anything from me but a d class car. I don't even remember what it was. But there are allot of people. That he got. Mostly on Facebook.
  • Options
    One was a wrapped nsx. That was taken and there was a copo. And he owed a falcon to someone. For not finishing a 2 car trade.
  • Options
    Well i got em him back big time
  • Options
    I have the wrapped nsx. Do u remember whos it was
  • Options
    Is was someone on Facebook. They had all the evidence with screen shots. I had witnessed it. But I can remember their name. I would have to do major digging.
  • Options
    Dam well i may jus give the cars away... i wont sell em i dont want the bad karma im legit
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I need cars.... Like in a bad way...
  • Options
    Yea ok dude not that kinda party
  • Options
    Ok I'm legit as can be but you said you might just give them away that's why I offered
  • Options
    Ill give to people in need and randomly not to specific people
  • Options
    Ummmmmmm ok???????
  • Options
    Baron NesrBaron Nesr Registered Users 178 Posts
    TVPBOSS RESPECT+
  • Options
    I was heartless???? Really???? I have done plenty of deals on here and givin cars to newbies to help them out so don't say I'm heartless
  • Options
    I will not return the cars to anyone associated with addy, i will give them to anyone with proof of him scamming u. Thanks
  • Options
    JuanJuan Registered Users 349 Posts
    He took my copo i was gonna trade him 4 Stella's for it
  • Options
    Well that doesnt match the description of this copo sorry i wasnt able to get that one from him cuz he is a lowlife
  • Options
    TheGeneral69TheGeneral69 Registered Users 126 Posts
    Nice job bro
  • Options
    camshaft motor 341camshaft motor 341 Registered Users 580 Posts
    Hey G.O ir the man bro ... One less scammer ...
  • Options
    dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    I lost a 2 first place copos.....do you happen to have those?......lololol. I hate scammers
  • Options
    The copo should have been a first place copo if I remember right. It was one of the cars I was trying to get from him. Never worked out for me. He wouldn't go first.
  • Options
    I give you props bro for taking down a scammer..... If I had the chance I would do it also.....
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Help me with TH3 PUN1SH3R i can upload u screens of my z28 gone, or take his jet as he offered
    Another scumer H Y P E - i could'n even find him (his IGN is weird) stole my RE; He got lot's of turf cars there - guess all of them was scummed..
  • Options
    Tvp I'm willing to help out with those as soon as I can come up with a low 7 second car.
  • Options
    I'm saving funds currently. I'm no where close to that point of a 1.5m. To purchase. I had to start all over. I'll be selling some max evo8s as soon as I can work my way to more than a few of them.
  • Options
    Hit me up in game. 0 kid 0
  • Options
    I'm in no rush.
  • Options
    FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    Anyway? What esle i shou get? Pics of scummer saying "Hahaa i scumed u!" - car is given, agriement is done. No other car is given back. U have my reputation. What else? I finally got my Jet, I'm reallly dissapoined in loosing z28, and i wanna know what evidence i should collect.