Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Official Racing Rivals Tournament

Anyone interested in a tournament? 16 racers with an entry fee of 100,000 equaling to a 1.6 million prize for the winner. I will also have designated prizes for the 2nd and 3rd place finishes. If I get enough steam rolling, I can lock this up. Rules and restrictions will also apply. What does everyone think?

Comments

• Andorhunter808Andorhunter808 Registered Users 69 Posts
    I'm down has to be during non turf days
  • DRIFT GROM 433DRIFT GROM 433 Registered Users 489 Posts
    If be down, what exactly do we do to win
  • UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    First place is the entry fee money pooled together as the cash prize. Second and third would be car prizes.
  • RZR 69RZR 69 Registered Users 548 Posts
    How will you track the results?
  • Octane injected91Octane injected91 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Okay yea I'm down
  • GetEmjayedGetEmjayed Registered Users 244 Posts
    Count me in...
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Didn't Mikey pitz host something like this a little while back? I wonder how it went.. is anyone around that was around for that one?
  • gary1305gary1305 Registered Users 1 Posts
    pm'd you something. please check. thank you!
  • iBulletsiBullets Registered Users 167 Posts
    You should make a list of people who wants to be in it and then look for a good date when there are no turf wars or anything (maybe ask the Admins). You should also stick this post so people who are interested can see the post right away. I recommend doing a poll to see how many people agree or disagree with your idea. I definitely agree with this so please add me in it, thanks!
  • TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Even though I suck, I'll be down.
  • joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Seems interesting, but questions like what class cars, rating, boost or not, etc, come into play.