Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Team iPhone 6! Who managed to preorder and plans to get on the 19th!?

ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
Share your configurations here!

Silver iPhone 6 64GB here. :)

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    what do you mean share config? i dont think im gonna guy the iphone 6 since it uses more data than what i currently have right now
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Config: Color, size, regular or plus
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I got the emails but ain't getting it
  • anthony12461anthony12461 Registered Users 2,232 Posts
    Space Gray 16GB iPhone 6 Plus right here.
    #PinkMafia
    I didn't hear that. You got a source?
  • JamesGJamesG Registered Users 815 Posts
    lol I'm so sorry for you, OP. Being sucked into buying another garbage Apple product.

Is there anything new with the iPhone 6, or do you just buy it to be a trendy hipster?
  • BIG DADDY 88BIG DADDY 88 Registered Users 217 Posts
    Android FTW. No hate though
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    64gb Silver Plus... might need a man purse to carry it around, but whatevs...
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• SaltyskroobSaltyskroob Registered Users 172 Posts
    128 gb 6 plus. Space grey.
    Less than 48 hours to go!
    Yeah, received the email that it's on it's way. Hopefully they'll have some cases in stores on Friday. The ones I found online that I would get said they didn't ship until October

• joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    Definitely looking to getting one in next month or so. I'm eligible for an upgrade soon, my phone is cracked, and i need a phone with more space seeing as how i have about 20gb of music on my itunes library. So why not get a new phone, more space, not cracked, with a bigger screen all in one.
    Ps, i dont see why android guys hate, especially on the size of the 6 plus. Do they not realize how big the galaxy s4 is? lol
    /rant
  • 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    I'm going with the note 4. I was an ios user for years. Made the switch to the dark side and I like it. Lol. I'm a geek. And like to be able to use all of the features that ios will never offer . Like tanking a screen shot. Writing on my screen a note and sending it all by the pull of a pen.
    I feel like I'd use that feature for like a week then either lose my stylus or actually not find a use for writing a note on my phone.... hell I don't even like writing with a real pen when I can just type. I'd also probably look at my note and be like... what the hell did I just write? Is that Klingon?

Got it! Restoring from backup now. Then I'll walk around the house and blast music like a high schooler lol.