Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Selling 5m = 90$

Selling Mills 5m = 90$

pm me ingame arexs12

vouchers on official legit seller page 1

Comments

• CaredlessCaredless Registered Users 121 Posts
    Be careful guys. I know he has tons of vouches but I have been waiting 2hrs after confirmed payment received and I have yet to receive what I paid for. I will update you when I either receive what is owed to me or wether I got scammed. I will wait until tomorrow for him to come good with deal. I have screenshots just incase I need them
    Ok just give me my money back. You are obviously ignoring me. I have sent you 2 pm's with no reply. I am a patient person but you are staring to change that very fast. DON'T BUY FROM THIS GUY. LIKES TO COLLECT MONEY THEN SAYS LET ME FINNISH ANOTHER DEAL FIRST THEN LEAVES. Who would have thought a guy with 38 vouches would scam. What has this world come to.
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    Is this resolved?
    Not as of yet
    i just want either what i paid for or my money back. Once I get either one ill post how it went and delete all the rest of my posts. I dont mind even waiting a day or two if there is problems. Just atleast give me an explanation what's going on.
  • darcaldarcal Registered Users 24 Posts
    I am in the same boat with him, brought off him yesterday no probs and then he offered me a great deal on his so called remaining money and after he said wait 15 mins, 3 hours later I still have not heard from him.
  • GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
    Don't buy he's a scammer!!
  • jev27jev27 Registered Users 74 Posts
    So now we are three of us in the same situation. He was legit, I have not receive what I paid for and dosen t answer the game msg. So for now until it is solved He is NOT legit
  • sgtostersgtoster Registered Users 905 Posts
    Im pretty sure its not for now.,...im pretty sure he said **** this game and started scamming for pp guys..stop trading him
  • CorvettesonlyCorvettesonly Registered Users 14 Posts
    looking for a scion tc spec gt or falcon?? for sale will buy threw paypal
  • RAESHAWNIRAESHAWNI Registered Users 46 Posts
    I bought $1,150,000 from Cholley for $20 try him.
    Plus he gave me a free Charger RT the second time I bought from him.
    I gave him $25,000 both times as a gift.
  • GARFIELD1GARFIELD1 Registered Users 135 Posts
  • dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Umm how's that a deal I see 75$
  • YourUpdateSucksYourUpdateSucks Registered Users 940 Posts
    Wow sorry to see you guys got scammed.. That's a lot of money pay to receive nothing >.< ! I also have 5M for sale for $18/M or you could buy all 5 for $85. I think it would be a good idea to do 500k or 1M at a time though so it is safer.. Like you pay $9 and get 500k at a time so you can't get scammed for so much at once.. I don't think I would pay $90 upfront to someone no matter how many vouchers they have lol.. Let me know if any of y'all are interested!
  • dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Y'all highway robbery wit these prices Ima flex give a minute lower than 15 tell u that
  • CorvettesonlyCorvettesonly Registered Users 14 Posts
    any 1 selling 3 million iam interested in buying some $15 a mil let me know asap