Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Out of sync launch

MarkymarkMarkymark Registered Users 16 Posts
There is an issue ever since android was merged with lauch sync between lights and the beeps. The iOS coding for launching is slightly different. Tap rev launchers, tap the gas in correspondence with the beeps that go with the 3.2.1.go. It is slightly off sync with the lights, causing us tap revers a handicap in races. Drop rev launchs who fully rev and drop by timing the lights and hit launch. Being a tap rev launcher myself, prior to the android merge/update i was consistantly .001 - 0.050 rt. since that update, i am lucky to be under .100 and typically .100-.150. Only way a tapping launcher can get under .100 rt is literally hitting launch before the final "go" beep. The audio and the video for launching is slightly, about .100, out of sync. Myself and friends have emailed the cie support team about this numerous times since that android merger , without any response. Many game friends have quit or taken a hiatus from the game until this is fixed. Can you please respond, please explain, and look into what is causing this? There is something slightly different in the code and should be an easy fix.

Comments

• MarkymarkMarkymark Registered Users 16 Posts
    There is something slighty off by 1/10th of a second on your launch coding from prior to android merger and ever since.
    Rryst? Foxx??
  • 1Bullet1Deer1Bullet1Deer Registered Users 422 Posts
    free bumppppppppppppp
    Bueller.... Bueller.... Bueller.....
  • Trini_Tuner_868Trini_Tuner_868 Registered Users 580 Posts
    This is absolutely true! I've mentioned this numerous times, they've acknowledged this, claimed to have it hotfixed..never did. More claims were made that it was rectified in the last current update. Guess what, same bs out of sync!! Thos game really went downhill after 6/30. The only way for me to continue playing at my best, is racing without the sounds. That way the beeps don't throw me off, and I just look at the lights for launching. I'm also not one to rev drop. I never do
    I suppose ill have to try that.. But.. Im hoping admin can atleast say something in this thread lol.. Honestly shouldnt be a hard fix
    So i tried that last night and u were right, it does work.. I was under 0.080 the whole time. Cie, glu .. Can someone please respond?!?!?!?
    Anyone ??????
  • DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    My rt is .200 most races and didn't start until recently and I know for a fact my rt isn't that bad! So yea I agree there's something screwy here!
    Bro, do like the other guy mentioned.. Turn your sound completely off, and try by just the lights... When i did, i fouled 1/2 the time due to it being something completely new, i have always gone by the sounds of the ding, ding, ding for 3.2.1 go.. But when i did that, no sound.. Of the times i didnt foul, i was under .080 rt everytime. The audio of the dings and the video of the lights are out of sync.
  • DEMENTEDSOLDIER0DEMENTEDSOLDIER0 Registered Users 202 Posts
    Yea I understand that, I tried that and it was better appreciate the advice
  • fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    Markymark wrote: »
    There is an issue ever since android was merged with lauch sync between lights and the beeps. The iOS coding for launching is slightly different. Tap rev launchers, tap the gas in correspondence with the beeps that go with the 3.2.1.go. It is slightly off sync with the lights, causing us tap revers a handicap in races. Drop rev launchs who fully rev and drop by timing the lights and hit launch. Being a tap rev launcher myself, prior to the android merge/update i was consistantly .001 - 0.050 rt. since that update, i am lucky to be under .100 and typically .100-.150. Only way a tapping launcher can get under .100 rt is literally hitting launch before the final "go" beep. The audio and the video for launching is slightly, about .100, out of sync. Myself and friends have emailed the cie support team about this numerous times since that android merger , without any response. Many game friends have quit or taken a hiatus from the game until this is fixed. Can you please respond, please explain, and look into what is causing this? There is something slightly different in the code and should be an easy fix.
    Ive noticed also. When i get home ill link a youtube vid that shows exactly what youre talking about. But you know why customer support wont reply? Cause theyre useless. They will blame you for any issue, including this one.
    I want to hear from admin on this.. Rryst or foxx .. This is a major issue and needs resolve. Lets be polite and cross our fingers they fix this simple thing
  • ChevellesruleChevellesrule Registered Users 108 Posts
    A response would be nice, as this is a REAL issue. The audio is definitely out of sync.
    Anyone know how to tag an admin?
  • fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    This isnt facebook. You dont need to tag admins. Theyre just usesless muts.
    Well.. That sure is reassuring..
    And i am not playing with no effing sound. Fix the damn game!!!
  • Terrydunne.Terrydunne. Registered Users 221 Posts
    I feel your pain markymark, but as everyone is starting to realize here IT DOESNT MATTER ANYMORE, All these posts fall on deaf ears!!! Your post is up like a week and NOT ONE ADMIN was respectful enough to respond! Do what all of the other great racers are doing that's been here a long time and fed up with the BS and lack of support, quit playing, retire and sell your account if your able!! Many other amazing games out there that run smoother, less lag less problems, much less BS and definitely much better service!!! It's the reason why I stopped racing, buying gems and turfing hard!! They don't seem to care and this post should be your proof!! June 30 update and foxx leaving forums really killed the game cuz foxx at least responded and tried to help when and where he could!
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I've brought this to our QA team.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager