Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Game crashing after update

WHATS A PINKWHATS A PINK Registered Users 26 Posts
Ok I updated my game and now I can't play because it freezes on the cie screen. I had a old account linked to my gamecenter account and So I signed out and created a new account from scratch because I didn't like the name and now I can play and I don't want to uninstall and lose everything I payed for which is easily over $200. And I can provide my username for my current account.

Comments

• Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    X2.. Just did the update and now it's freezing on the same screen.. I'm not about to try and "re install or re create" anything because I'm not about to risk loosing all my progress or cars..
  • Options
    KayowitthayayoKayowitthayayo Registered Users 5 Posts
    Same here wat do we do????
  • Options
    Rhd killaRhd killa Registered Users 20 Posts
    I deleted and reinstalled. It linked me back to rhd_killa. New one is rhd killa. Need those cars
  • Options
    U deleted the game after u updated it?
  • Options
    I deleted and reinstalled. It linked me back to rhd_killa. New one is rhd killa. Please hook it up and link it to my Game Center
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We've had people have success loading the game after uninstalling and re-installing.

Note: If your Rivals account is not associated with Game Center, you might lose access to your account. Email us at mobilesupport@ciegames (subject Raving Rivals) if that happens. Also, in order for us to assist you will need a Game Center account.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    NISMONISMO Registered Users 64 Posts
    I can only think of two ways for you guys to get your accounts back.

The long way - Submit a ticket to CIE and hope to have your accounts restored. However, from my understanding, this requires the user to have a game center account so it might not work for all of you.

Faster, but more frustrating way - If you really want your accounts back and have a icloud back up, restore your phones to factory settings via itunes and use icloud to restore the game to an earlier date. I tested this out on my ipad mini (I didn't have game center enable there) and it restored my phone to October 7 (my latests icloud backup). My Racing Rivals app was there as well as my second (noob) account. Of course, if you want to update to the newer version, you will eventually have to create a game center account in order to sync your account with the new update.

Hope this can help you guys out.
  • Options
    MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    I have to much money in this game, played it everyday, now I updated and can't get in,what a joke. I have account and my two daughters do, how can I get my cars and money back
  • Options
    How do i get in contact with them?
  • Options
    MazdaMarcusMazdaMarcus Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is B.S., like come on guys, I'm not uninstalling and reinstalling my game and losing my cars just because you guys can't create a proper update like the rest can. I can understand restarting my phone, but now I can't play? And the "suggestion" is to uninstall and reinstall the game? Nah I'm good with that, you guys better perform a patch ASAP.
  • Options
    [QUOTE=[RR] Ryystron;n780]We've had people have success loading the game after uninstalling and re-installing. Note: If your Rivals account is not associated with Game Center, you might lose access to your account. Email us at mobilesupport@ciegames (subject Raving Rivals) if that happens. Also, in order for us to assist you will need a Game Center account.[/QUOTE] Explain to me why I should have to risk $200 I've wasted to support your company and wealth and you getting paid because you can't patch an error causing the game to launch on update and basically risking my account and waiting for a prolonged period of idk what time if I even get a response?
  • Options
    OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    I have a game center accnt. so what do i do , delete the game from the phone then reinstall . this seems like thin ice to me LITTLE HELP HERE!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    I just went ahead and did what the mod said and I lost everything on my account.
  • Options
    MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    Yeah I can believe this, this game was a cool game to play, now I'm out Alpt of cars and money, I bought a lot from the showroom....I have Cie phone number and have emailed them a few times
  • Options
    Same here n no response
  • Options
    TOY HOUSETOY HOUSE Registered Users 3 Posts
    OMG...! This is starting to piss me off! I already have a Game Center account & it doesn't help the matter either! All other ap updates are good, but not this. Sucks!
  • Options
    I wanna play
  • Options
    CTRCTR Registered Users 2 Posts
    The same thing is happening to me... I did the update and now when I log in the game freezes on the cie screen and kicks me off. This sucks I also emailed and have had no response.
  • Options
    Same here, app crashes when open, Ive spent over $400 on this app, will be very upset if you dont fix this.
  • Options
    CTRCTR Registered Users 2 Posts
    Did it start working on its own or did u do something slick?
  • Options
    Still lost everything on my account ! Don't need my post hijacked
  • Options
    I-chard73I-chard73 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This is frustrating spend a lot of $ in this game and just screwed everything by this update I quit
  • Options
    Josh3235Josh3235 Registered Users 122 Posts
    It worked for me when I deleted the app, then downloaded it again, I have a Game Center account though so i was able to load all my stuff back on the game.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    As we mentioned just make sure you have an account associated to game center. Even if it is the new one we can move it to your old account and fix it. Just contact us with your game center name, account your game center is associated with and the account you want it associated with. http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support
  • Options
    ricerchampricerchamp Registered Users 3 Posts
    ok so I lost an account for ios and need it transferred back to GC
  • Options
    ricerchampricerchamp Registered Users 3 Posts
    ok so I lost an account for ios and need it transferred back to GC and the account name is DUAL TURBO5 PLZ HELP!!!!