Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lost User

riitt122riitt122 Registered Users 15 Posts
hello, i'm lost user game
i deleted game racing rivals because wheels chrome is ploblem
i reinstall >open game>and load user
it's old user it's not my cerrent user
i always use gamecenter
help me pls
my gamecenter : RIITTT
my user lost is : RIT JR
thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    Mario ReyesMario Reyes Registered Users 721 Posts
    You need to email cie telling them u need ur account recovered they will ask u for some information and then you will be back to racing in about 8-10 days
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Yeah exactly what he said need to send a ticket with your info
  • Options
    how to send a ticket???
  • Options
    GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    Per Admins:
    Hi!

If you need assistance, you are always welcome to send an email to mobilesupport@ciegames.com

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    You can use the email there (make sure the subject is Racing Rivals) or fill out the contact us form at CieGames.com
  • Options
    i sended email to ciegame last week.(06-11-2014)
    i have to wait a few day??
  • Options
    GuushiGuushi Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have 2 weeks and try still haven't replied
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We're at a 11-12 business day turnaround and currently answering emails sent on the 4th.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    you get have my email?? i sended at 06 11 2014 when i will recover my account?? i want to play
  • Options
    pls help me i want to play games thank you so much.
  • Options
    i wait for 2weeks. it's not happen??
  • Options
    last 2 weeks i sened email to ciegame about lost account
    to day i get email from ciegame

Please provide the following:
    For iOS:

Game Center Nickname (Not the email address):
    Racer Account on that Game Center (This will be replaced):
    Racer Account you need restored:

i reply this email

have to wait a few days???

• Options
    i wait 3 weeks for recover account it's not happen Admin please check my email riitt122@hotmail.com thank you i hope to play this game coming soon now
  • Options
    1 month to wait lol!!!
  • Options
    BUDDHAGTBUDDHAGT Registered Users 19 Posts
    did u get your account back are did they move your cars to a diffrent account? because i sent one ticket on the 28 and today is the 3rd and i still havent recieved any kind of help..loosing hope