Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Whats the best second car

mrdragonfellmrdragonfell Registered Users 35 Posts
seeking a good second car, I am almost done with the D campaign and my Dart is definitely more than I ever thought it would be. I recently lost an evo X that I had bought for 80 gems and put a little bit of creds into. In order to replace, it would cost me 970 gems which is exactly what I have. However the evo is a class b so may not be useable for the next stage of the campaign and I can't help but feel that paying 970 gems to replace the damn thing would be a rip off carbon fiber hood or no.

specially because I think the aesthetics of the original car were detrimental toward getting people to bet. I am not against a player based sale of some kind either, I understand there is some risk involved as player trades are not supported, but that is what the community is for right?!

Thanks for your time and consideration!

Comments

• Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    Check out Racing Rivals Resource for a guide on Campaign. Which are the qualified C-Class cars again? It's been awhile..
  • Options
    TheHusk2012TheHusk2012 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Well it makes sense the higher the class the better the car is but you say your barely going to finish class D so im not sure if your asking what car to pick next in campaign or if you just want a good car in general and for class C I picked the rx-8 even though the r/t has power it has to much weight so unless you remove a lot of that weight and fast the rx-8 is better in my opinion, if your looking for a a fast car in your beginning state I would say looking for that Subaru in class B its the fastest in class B and better then the evo
  • Options
    well you know i didn't realize they gave you a c-class when completing the d campaign until just now, the choices are scion FR-s, the RX-8, and the charger. I can look those up easily though to choose my favorite. I guess the real thing I am looking for is a good car to get for around 900 gems that will be great for farming coins with.

Just to give a sort of style ideology, right now I get all perfect shifts but perfect launches are very rare, I understand a good deal about how to build a car for farming (low engine dmg, low body weight) and I do not belong to a team though I must have 100 applications out...

I have about an hour left to get my evo x replacment but the car despite being a class B just didn't feel any cooler than my dart, but it did make a lot more money!

Thank you so much for your time chris (ps do you spin? I got an old dusty set of mk2s in my storage room :P)
  • Options
    the evo 8 better than the evo 10?
  • Options
    thanks for the intel! well if thats the case i think ill probably use my gems for an R class like a rx7 gt or a bmw gt2 for farming coin and not blow them on cars i can get for in game currency!
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    Save your gems, you'll get a RX-7 Spec when you complete S class.

best choices of campain car (in my opinion):

A: pick the NSX
    S: pick the Viper
    R: get the RX-7 Spec
  • Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    RX8 would be your best bet for C-Class. I do spin so if you ever wanted to get rid of them just let me know!! Add me in game for help my IGN is the same as my forum name. Unless you REALLY want the EvoX, you could always buy another one for about 500k with carbon fiber parts. I would save those gems for a better/faster car though! I have an amazing build for the Ford GT that I could give you for farming too..
  • Options
    Crazy KellsCrazy Kells Registered Users 126 Posts
    Just wanted to say the evo 8 is the best b class no questions asked, capable of 8.6 on boost. It will smoke the sti any day of the week.
  • Options
    Well the first thing I bought was the bmw m3 gt2 that I will use for farming, then I used my gems to get a Nissan 300zx because my misses accidently bought me the scion (which is messed up because she got herself the RX-8 lol) its so sexy and has great potential,

Then I noticed I had maybe just enough gems to score one more car and I jumped on the EVO so I am now covered on campaign with the exception of A and S and Ill just use the free cars and deck it out when I get there using money made off the bmw. Hope these were solid choices.

Thanks for all the feed back, I tried to add you djchris but it said my friends list was full even though it is not and I removed a couple! My tag is the same as my forum name as well!!