Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Game messing up in android

Well like title says game has been messing up on my phone tried different things un installing clear data force stop and still mess up if I'm lucky it let me see I'm in a team, can't see message but once really lagging takes a long time to load( no my internet connection is doing great) can't join a lobby if I can get to my garage, can't see my team rating and gives me an error when about to do something, for what I've seen another member in my team having the same issue but in iphone. .. any ideas? Servers overloaded?... im really disappointed

Comments

• Options
    mrruvxxmrruvxx Registered Users 326 Posts
    Because of it i lost my challenger gt2
  • Options
    wingless jetwingless jet Registered Users 67 Posts
    I bet. I don't know if this is happening to a lot of people or what but I would like an answer from cie or an administrator I don't think is fair they let you down without letting you know any issue going on (wich I've seen happens often )
  • Options
    mrruvxxmrruvxx Registered Users 326 Posts
    Yeah exactly
  • Options
    Slammed BabySlammed Baby Registered Users 647 Posts
    I thing its because of (free for all) now 90% of players are playing at the same time and all the lobbies are full
  • Options
    killinemsoftlykillinemsoftly Registered Users 4,432 Posts
    I thought i was the only one. I cant even join a racetrack.

• Options
    They must get more servers as players and teams are increasing but oh well I think nothing will be done until people stop playing
  • Options
    crazyninjacrazyninja Registered Users 1,123 Posts
    Melts take a short brake and do something else ppl
  • Options
    mikeaveli504mikeaveli504 Registered Users 516 Posts
    its never cie/glu problem. its always your connection or so they say
  • Options
    southernsgt11southernsgt11 Registered Users 323 Posts
    same issues here...hell I cant even repair my cars after I get lucky and get a couple races in
  • Options
    trinidudetrinidude Registered Users 53 Posts
    Just started happening to me. Raced whole day without any problems. I can't get to any of the turfs or lobbies. Not able to see team rankings or any friends online.
  • Options
    2slow ty2slow ty Registered Users 509 Posts
    im having a hard time with my s4. trying to make some sales but cant
  • Options
    JACK POLLARDJACK POLLARD Registered Users 315 Posts
    Same here. It's been pissing me off all morning
  • Options
    It did work last night (around midnight) for a while ,no smoothly but it did then tried to log in this morning; same way it was when event started
  • Options
    thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    I am sooo frustrated by this game. I have somehow managed 8k in the last two days... but should easily have 20k by now. hours of loading and reloading. The crazy thing is everyone that I know using Iphone or ipad are having no problems. Is this a android specific issue?
    The game will take forever to load. Team wont show up, then when it does, team points wont show up. If you get past all of those problems and get to your garage, then you cant load into a turf event. Connecting , connecting, connect to a race track.
    ARRRGHHH. If I get booted from my top 100 team because i cant perform, I will be livid.
    IGN General JP
  • Options
    Then if you do get in a lobby , and challenge someone, it does the connecting/timeout issue, and get no where.
    F N A
  • Options
    well i got in two races with my zr1 and then, unable to complete action Restart
  • Options
    Probably us android problem idk what I know is a couple of people in my team having similar issues in iphone. The Real 35 same thing happens to me
  • Options
    sgtostersgtoster Registered Users 905 Posts
    I havent been able to get on in at least 12 hours..i barely can load garage...they must be having problems with this free for all thing....thanks for ruining so many ppls turf guys....good job