Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

COMPENSATION WE WERE PROMISED

Peanut RacingPeanut Racing Registered Users 483 Posts
Sooooo, we were subject to a crappy update 2 months ago causing us all to sustain tremendous losses of CARS and MILLIONS of rrc. We all distinctly heard RYYST state that after the new update (2.0) was released then we can discuss compensation.

ITS GOING ON THE SECOND TURF AND STILL NOTHING.................................... Not even a hint of it.

Cant help but feeling sheisted by CIE/GLU and any mention of it gets buried.

WE DESERVE BETTER. LET YOUR VOICES BE HEARD.

Peanut.....

Comments

• Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    That would be awesome if they did compensate us..... Mine is still glitchy as can be
  • trogdor48430trogdor48430 Registered Users 1,867 Posts
    The game isn't completely fixed yet. And that I'm sure is the last thing on the devs mind right now.
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    no, they said once they would fix bugs, we would get compensation... But they never will fix bugs, so we'll never get compensation... :)
  • Pro racer 32Pro racer 32 Registered Users 22 Posts
    I agree roestreyev I haven't touched the game since the update. I'm not playing till we compensated bc I got my gems robbed. This game is full of shit!
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Will never get it. Will never have a fully non error game either lol
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I hope they give a car I don't already have so my current garage doesn't lose value
  • RumbaarRumbaar Registered Users 307 Posts
    You'll get something worthless, like a free paint or wheel upgrade to your car(s). Then months from now, they'll take that option away from your car. Maybe they'll give us all Glu points ... hahah
  • TWIGGY15TWIGGY15 Registered Users 28 Posts
    Usually compensation is issued when the problem is corrected. You may be waiting a long long time in that case
  • NJFINESTNJFINEST Registered Users 252 Posts
    I still cant even get to my garage and its still crashing
  • mattycrzmattycrz Registered Users 492 Posts
    The game doesent let me do anythig as it crashes soon as it crashes in garage
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    It is just flat out boring. It crashes so much that I am bored. Haven't even bothered to tune any cars in weeks. They have no incentive to fix the game. Every turf I see more guys on boost. Why fix it when they get insane amounts of cash from a busted game. If they fix it guys won't spend more gems to replace a car and then build it with gems too. So as Lon as people are spending cash nobody is going to fix the game right. It been not working right for so long that we are used to it now. So be prepared to grow old waiting for compensation or a useful response from customer service.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    It may be the devices you guys are on. I am using iPhone 5c and I have a pretty great game. If you have a older device the game doesn't work so well.
  • Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    I come from the top five to top 100. It is boring now. I get yelled at for not pinking. Then I yell back saying what's the point to lose my hard work for a turf car that isn't even worth fighting for. Only thing worth fighting over is who will hold the world record times. Even that gets boring with gear jams nos fails connecting disconnects -12 restarts taking your gems for a race you never took place or had the chance to follow through. I haven't played for weeks like I did back in the day.
  • HausIsBossHausIsBoss Registered Users 248 Posts
    I am with you there. I don't play nearly as much as I used to. My girl is much happier about that too. I don't know what they could do to get me to play like I once did.
    any car they give ain't gonna be of any value since anyone will get one, but a 6 seconds cars would be nice. So we at least get some fun with it...
  • JACK POLLARDJACK POLLARD Registered Users 315 Posts
    I suffered several car losses and rrc to game freezes, stuck buttons, dnf, etc. Yes I want something to offset those losses, but I also want a smoothly functioning game
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    I hope we get some like funny car like a banana on wheels with like a monkey riding it or something like tht lol
    6 seconds Lamborghini...
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Whats the point of compensation if 40% of users cant race 1 game before this god forsaken game crashes
  • bigblubigblu Registered Users 17 Posts
    HA! They will never compensate us they ha e came out and said that there is no possible way for mass compensation unless you have the date, the amount of money and car lost, and the opponent's name. Then they will say we will get back to you and never will. Good luck to those who keep trying. I spent 600$ on this game for nothing Shame on me
  • MajorsTangerousMajorsTangerous Registered Users 9 Posts
    I come from the top five to top 100. It is boring now. I get yelled at for not pinking. Then I yell back saying what's the point to lose my hard work for a turf car that isn't even worth fighting for. Only thing worth fighting over is who will hold the world record times. Even that gets boring with gear jams nos fails connecting disconnects -12 restarts taking your gems for a race you never took place or had the chance to follow through. I haven't played for weeks like I did back in the day.

all of this
  • GessGess Registered Users 3 Posts
    bigblu wrote: »
    I spent 600$ on this game for nothing Shame on me
    Indeed, spending 600 bucks on this game doesn't make you look very bright.