Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

so is this game ever gonna work completely

bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
The game worked great until this turf event started. I dont know if your servers cant handle a free for all event or if you guys just feel like screwing with everyone but this is beyond irritating. First turf where we have a chance to get a car and none of my crew can race I have even gotten error messages that ive never seen before saying some I'd is incorrect or non existent. Also why is it not loading anything I get on the game and go to race and all of a sudden I am no longer in a crew its not just the racing messing up its this whole game

Comments

• okcthunder 35okcthunder 35 Registered Users 342 Posts
    Exactly the servers are doing terrible in this event the only event I could race in and can't race cause of the f ing servers
  • bsteaguebsteague Registered Users 5,815 Posts
    It started screwing up on the s class event toward the end and when this free for all event started I was finally able to race 3 cars in 2 hours I have about 80 cars so someone please tell me wtf....got up today expecting to be able to race the full day, it being sunday, and nope no can do the game is still acting up. Worst part is that nothing is gonna be done because no one is in "office" to fix this
  • thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    I am sooo frustrated by this game. I have somehow managed 8k in the last two days... but should easily have 20k by now. hours of loading and reloading. The crazy thing is everyone that I know using Iphone or ipad are having no problems. Is this a android specific issue?
    The game will take forever to load. Team wont show up, then when it does, team points wont show up. If you get past all of those problems and get to your garage, then you cant load into a turf event. Connecting , connecting, connect to a race track.
    ARRRGHHH. If I get booted from my top 100 team because i cant perform, I will be livid.
    IGN General JP
  • Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    Game hasnt functioned correctly for me for 3 months
  • Captain NugCaptain Nug Registered Users 19 Posts
    Same here, but I'm in a top 5th place team and I was in 3rd of the teams points. I can't even see team, friends, or join a lobby.. this is some total bs.. I put real cash into the game and still they can't fix the problems with it..... I've been trying to connect to a person to race but it's not going through..... I'd like to help my team get back to that 3rd spot..... WTF! IGN: CAPTAIN NUG
  • TyelrTyelr Registered Users 37 Posts
    The game will take forever to load. Team wont show up, then when it does, team points wont show up. If you get past all of those problems and get to your garage, then you cant load into a turf event. Connecting , connecting, connect to a race track. ARRRGHHH. If I get booted from my top 100 team because i cant perform, I will be livid. IGN General JP Same issue here. Android. Heard facebook has issues too. My iphone friend says his is fine...
  • Spoiler Line 175Spoiler Line 175 Registered Users 82 Posts
    I've just given up and consider it a vacation from turfing. I looked up and the lawn is 3 feet high, I haven't shaved in weeks, and the wife and dog are gone! Life is good !!!

Watch the Reno Air Races, it's FREE at least.

http://new.livestream.com/accounts/1351409/RenoRaceOn14
  • Captain NugCaptain Nug Registered Users 19 Posts
    I am done buying gems and cars from this crap ass game.... and I thought glu was a better company, shows up all that their clearly not!!
  • ookkiiookkii Registered Users 87 Posts
    My garage won't even load been trying for the past two hrs and it just stops on loading garage screen mean while team has dropped from 16 to 22 cause no one can get on wtf
  • JawsJaws Registered Users 3,701 Posts
    Ya still no racing bunch of crap. Very sad.