Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Disqualification! Help now Admin!

OMGameoverOMGameover Registered Users 6 Posts
For a lack of better terms I am disgusted in this game right now. I demand an answer before I neg rep this game and tell my friends to do the same. I loved this game prior to this. I have even spent around 60 dollars on it already, i have fixed most my cars with that money, I am outraged because I feel I am being accused of cheating by your admin. I have lost alot if money today, because of "disqualifications" do your people not know how fast a viper can go? I am so mad, and I am at the point of taking legal action to get my money back. Im furious and demand an answer, this better not happen again. I also need clarification as to why repair times and upgrades are so long its ridiculous half the time videos arent even available. If I knew all this would have happened I would of never invested. Please reply asap. I have the power to spread neg reviews quick, please make me happy, and willing to try this game again!! Thanks

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    How fast is your viper running?
  • Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    We are currently working on rewriting alot of our core engine that will fix alot if not all of these issues. Expect this to be fixed within the next month. In the meantime if you lost cars/$$ please PM Foxx and He will review the case.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Well I'm sorry u feel that way the thing is it's not a admin watching every race and deciding what times are right it's a computer and right now there are problems with DNF's and DQ's. The repair times and upgrade times are actually pretty fast as to compared to real life, also lots of other games have just as long times. That's all I can really help you with since I don't actually work at Cie HQ and they aren't here on the weekends. So for more info I'll have an admin (probably Foxx) help you out ASAP. also if you choose to send a ticket provide as much information as possible in the ticket because every time you send a new ticket you get placed at the end of the line and right now the wait is like 10 days or 2-3 days for an admin which will be here on Monday PST.

-Thx Old
  • Options
    ACE117ACE117 Registered Users 57 Posts
    I lost Stella's and a m3 gt2 today coz of these dq's
  • Options
    OMGameoverOMGameover Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you all for your input, the game is great dont get me wrong. But please listen to the community, many games die because we arent listened to. Get your stuff together CIE please, we are wasting out time watching videos, that half the time are unavailable, and spend hours waiting on our cars to be upgraded/repaired just for us to lose our car unfairly. Lets not forget all the money we waste in the process, please give us a solid answer Devs. Good God