Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Looking to buy a MIL 10$

As title says i am looking to buy a Mil for 10$. Hmu ign:Rangel091713

Comments

• Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Scammer list page 44 post 653
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Rangel091713Rangel091713 Registered Users 383 Posts
    Lol yeah go look at the picture he posted. there far away so nobody can see them for a reason. He tried scamming me for my car and i kept his after he tried to take my nissan gtr. so if you dont know then stfu.
  • Options
    Funny you had no idea who I was bit added me and started asking about trades

• Options
    im not gonna argue with you dude. You dont even know the story and your commenting on my stuff calling me a scammer lol. You posted about trading cars on forums so i added you nothing wrong with that, So if you dont like me then **** off
  • Options
    Your the one on the scammer list not me, I don't screw people over unlike you.

• Options
    haha okay dude. whatever you say
  • Options
    LetsgoboysLetsgoboys Registered Users 151 Posts
    Rangel is legit
  • Options
    is this stupid dude still commenting on my stuff? i told you dude you dont know the story so stfu and mind your buisness
  • Options
    phyah77phyah77 Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 277 Posts
    Im here now. you made your account with this website 9-08-14. This scam happened before that date and yes i wanted the 2012 Nissasn GT-R. I still dont have one :(. Anyways I thought it was a bit strange trade and thought you were being very nice. Shame you lied. By the way he took 30-40minutes of my time to get three cars.... BAN HIM PLS
  • Options
    you do realize this happened like 3 months ago right? lol your still crying about 3 cars? you shouldnt of tried to scam me and change the deal we had. Yes i did take your cars but me and you know why. You changed the whole deal and tried to scam me. so yup keep posting all you want.
  • Options
    LOL three months? your account was made on 9-8-14. Thats this month. Stupid criminal. Now that 35m ENDEAVOR to steal my cars in a way you needed so that you could get all three WAS three-four weeks ago. CRIMINAL.
  • Options
    Whats really funny man. Its a freaking iPHONE!!!!! I still got like 4-5 pictures from that day... I could only imagine if text communication in game was timestamped.
  • Options
    this happened like 2 whole months before my account. You are really just sounding pathetic crying over 3 cars. you shouldnt of tryed to scam me. So keep going all you want, people who have done deals with me know im legit thats all that matters.
  • Options
    you admit to taking his cars, your a scammer

• Options
    THANK YOU SO MUCH 2HPSI