Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

qutting cuz join friend

Well I had been playing this game for about 3 weeks now. Won some cars and lost some. Have had a lot of fun but I'm done due to the join friend feature. Just lost 3 cars I put a lot of time and money into tuning for lower ratings the past 2 days so I'm calling it quits. I just thought I'd state that the join a friend feature is a bit ridiculous when a 10 sec frs or something can sand bag a whole 1635 lobby and fish whatever car he wants with enough effort to running close wins/losses. I got a 1661 rx-7 gt 1655 gt500 with st-i wheels 1634 tc 1631 skyline 2000 and 1648 r33. ill sell for cash or something idk i dont need them im done lol. once racing rivals does away with the join a friend and let me steal a bunch of noobs cars feature i might come back but prolly not. happy scamming

Comments

• Options
    xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    hmm... maybe try to be a little smarter when pinking? They really arent all that hard to spot
  • Options
    RayBanManRayBanMan Registered Users 1,048 Posts
    If you can't see that someone's sand bagging in a lobby then be gone newbie! He he haw haw bye
  • Options
    custom 600custom 600 Registered Users 166 Posts
    Ok. Pm me custom 600 on the game
  • Options
    he1zen8erghe1zen8erg Registered Users 57 Posts
    wow, it really isn't hard to spot these guys in the room. Also, I only pink during turf now. I lost several cars when I was a newbie because of that, but I'd be lying if I say I never went into a lower tune lobby and took slower cars. Most of us at one point or another did it. I would suggest to pink during turf or if you insist on pinking in multiplayer lobbies pink max vs max. For example, don't sit in 1635 lobby with a civic and start pinking away. Chances are there is someone with a maxed civic waiting for you. Instead get a maxed civic and pink other d class that are tuned to the same rating. Does this make sense? It would suck if glu removed the join friend option.
  • Options
    davethepointdavethepoint Registered Users 62 Posts
    its easy only pink when your maxed against car from same class.
  • Options
    dutchmaster1984dutchmaster1984 Registered Users 951 Posts
    Better not pink unless u juicing them gems lmao
  • Options
    davethepointdavethepoint Registered Users 62 Posts
    pink in turf
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    agree with dave. Pink/bet cash in turf only... Otherwise, assume the other car is maxed. If you don't know how fast the other car can go, don't bet...
  • Options
    OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I only pink in turf also. I join friends off turf in same rating cars to test tunes.
  • Options
    an0nan0n Registered Users 17 Posts
    A 10 second frs isn't much to be afraid of.
  • Options
    an0nan0n Registered Users 17 Posts
    When im racing for no money or pinks I dont use nos and I dont boost. I sometimes short shift aswell. No need for added stress if its a free race
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I don't race for money or pinks, just the challenge. I did get got by a guy with a mclaren, but didn't cry. Got another dart non turbo'ed and NOS this time. Both faster and less damage than the last one