Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

[selling] RR CASH. Online now.

Out of stock.

Comments

• Options
    Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    legit, but thinks she's funny lmao 幸運
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    Ugh I can't buy till Monday. I need 2 mil
  • Options
    t3dbluntt3dblunt Registered Users 49 Posts
    still waiting for ur paypal detail..
  • Options
    Bigj6996Bigj6996 Registered Users 635 Posts
    Will u sell $2.50 per mill
  • Options
    AbsoluteAbsolute Registered Users 82 Posts
    Pm her in game and she wants 5$/mill unless you're buying bulk. Thread is very misleading.
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    Lol @ absolute. First off you blew my messaging up, second you were kind of a prick, thirdly if I don't want to sell to some noob on the forums then it's my own decision. Get but hurt some more ;)
  • Options
    line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    Tiff been trying to get a hold of u online.
  • Options
    Same as here
  • Options
    socratis84socratis84 Registered Users 35 Posts
    i need cash we are already friends at rr ing. Soc4atis
  • Options
    Bamaoo7Bamaoo7 Registered Users 61 Posts
    SELLING. MCLAREN F1. AND. VIPER R CLASS FOR 450K
  • Options
    LuckyliciousLuckylicious Registered Users 17 Posts
    I'll take 10 mil add me, Glenzy.
  • Options
    credohutcredohut Registered Users 1 Posts
    Still have?
  • Options
    Jack90gtJack90gt Registered Users 2,708 Posts
    I will buy 2 mil in the morning. What is your paypal info
  • Options
    Bamaoo7Bamaoo7 Registered Users 61 Posts
    I don't scam I just get out into slow lobbies and people pink me and I win buy. 2.5 seconds is there fault
  • Options
    Perti78Perti78 Registered Users 30 Posts
    Need rr Cash, whats your ign and pm me your email for paypal thanks. My ign Pert78
  • Options
    Tiff been trying to buy 2 mil from u n u never respond lmk same ign
  • Options
    PoisonlessPoisonless Registered Users 45 Posts
    I'm just curious what prices do you start bulk deals at I'm thinking about going and buying a visa prepaid(never use MasterCard they always vanish from the system)