Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

WTF

wizardwizard Registered Users 10 Posts
Or you freaking kidding me. I just spent $300 dollars yesterday to build this account. I will keep sending this email until you fix my account. If you don't fix my account give me my money back today. Check your records and look how much I put on my credit card yesterday.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    If you are banned you can contact us through http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    STARGAZER1972STARGAZER1972 Registered Users 3 Posts
    All of us that were banned should get together and file a class action lawsuit against cie!!!
  • Options
    TENZOTENZO Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have been banned from racing rivals and have spent Over 250$.. I'm guessing y'all suspect I cheat but on don't .. Theres random people that race us or me. And duplicate or clone cash or money without notice or anything, makin it seem like it's me that's doing it, not fair!
  • Options
    wizardwizard Registered Users 10 Posts
    CIE is there anyone in your department with brains. This is not the solution to ban random accounts. I know this is a scare tactic because you don't have qualified programmers that can actually fix the cloning problem. Who ever is in charge of this should think of the life of RR. It's headed south very fast and before long this also will be another crappy app. I think now it's time to start playing other racing games until your dept hires real game programmers. Have a good day
  • Options
    EscobraEscobra Registered Users 14 Posts
    damn cie
  • Options
    joeastyjoeasty Registered Users 7 Posts
    U lost ur customer n u will lost your job CIE is falling down now if they juz start blaming people..bankrupt
  • Options
    SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Use your brain cie and admit your fault..fix the glitch not banning people..we are spending money here but at the end this is what cie give to us..this is bullshit from me syerrrr