Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

banned for multiplayer racing

RaceForYourLifeRaceForYourLife Registered Users 15 Posts
how to unbanned my account? i sent email yesterday but no reply from racing rivals.
Prev1

Comments

• BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
    They have been out since Thanksgiving. Usually takes 2-3 business days if it was an autoban for pinks or Money
  • RaceForYourLifeRaceForYourLife Registered Users 15 Posts
    maybe i'm autoban for pinks. coz i transferred cars to my other account.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    We are back in the office this morning. Obviously being out for 2 extra days will delay responses, hopefully we can get to yours before the end of the week.
  • m1racersm1racers Registered Users 6 Posts
    I'm curious SAGE, why have a ban in place for those trading volumes of cars at all?
    alright! thanks sir!
    The primary purpose is to protect players from having all of their cars stolen from their account if someone gains access. Also it slows down players who take advantage of the newer players. Beyond that trading is not part of the game and isn't intended to be. If we wanted players to trade or sell cars between each other we would have a feature to support it. Pink slip races are intended to be the ultimate bet not a way to trade cars.
    my account is now unbanned.. thanks Sage!
    Good to hear!
  • FreakyGirlFreakyGirl Registered Users 7 Posts
    Sir sage please unbanned me im banned in multiplayer racing. I just transfer all my car because im selling my ipad. And now im using my iphone. Sir sage please i gave lot of time for that game. Name in racing rivals: FREAKYBOY. Gamecenter acc: marc_cabral@rocketmail.com and i have send an email yesterdaya nd no reply auntil now. Pleas unbanned me.
    If you sent in an email yesterday we should get to it before the weekend.
  • JohnnyG-123JohnnyG-123 Registered Users 112 Posts
    I was banned today from multiplayer racing. Haven't done that many pinks a day either. Maybe 15-20. Racer name is JohnnyG-123. Please help. I've invested a lot of money in this game.
  • Rachy3*Rachy3* Registered Users 8 Posts
    Me and a lot of my friends have also been banned, maybe 30+ friends!! Please look into this, we have all spent good money and time on this game. User Id. Rachy3*
  • Jidousha BattousaiJidousha Battousai Registered Users 7 Posts
    Totally agree with Rachy3* Same problem here.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We implemented bans today to players that repeatedly were able to duplicate cars/cash. If you have been banned, you can contact us at http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Jason_BenjiroJason_Benjiro Registered Users 11 Posts
    I got banned too... Im pinks and bet all people in this games.. All people know me...
  • joeastyjoeasty Registered Users 7 Posts
    I see a fall of racing rivals now..because u banned all people who spend a lot of money for it..u loose them n u loose ur job
  • TENZOTENZO Registered Users 7 Posts
    I have been banned from racing rivals and have spent Over 250$.. I'm guessing y'all suspect I cheat but on don't .. Theres random people that race us or me. And duplicate or clone cash or money without notice or anything, makin it seem like it's me that's doing it, not fair!
  • EscobraEscobra Registered Users 14 Posts
    why must me got banned..i just start like run pinkslip race 7 day ago after i got skill..but u make me down now..u can cek my data if u dont believe me.all days run pinkslip race.
    lost 30 million cash and two cars earlier. don't know whats happening here. RR admin. pls. check this kind of problem.
  • FastazikanFastazikan Registered Users 55 Posts
    I'm still banned even tho all the cloners are back to racing please unbanne me so I can continue to spend real money on this game! iTunes cards comin for Xmas ya know
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Yes Unban me too pls did nothing wrong
  • YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    I have race people who have did the clone glitch as well as the dq glitch but I get ban because cie says it races I won that is shouldn't have won... Than today after racing with my new account I lose a gts to Dq. I'm tired of being on the losing end in this game when I spend cash on it also. Please reconsider lifting my bann. Younggodaka
  • JONESYDUDEJONESYDUDE Registered Users 8 Posts
    I have been banned to plz unban me I have tryed to contact u guys before but no one has listened i guess plz unban me ASAP ign is : JONESYDUDE
  • 74x7o74x7o Registered Users 9 Posts
    My game is banned please help me unbanned
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    If you have been banned please contact us through the website. http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us

Due to the influx of emails over the weekend concerning a few issues, we are a few days behind. We will reply to you via email.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    Fix the glitch rather then banning people..how do we know if someone race us and do the glitch?then we are one of hacker victim..glitch is cie fault not us
  • Jason_BenjiroJason_Benjiro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Yeah thats true bro Syerrr.. Glitch is ur FAULT CIE not US.... Fixed ur game CIE. And u must to know if we play ur game not free, we spend a lot of real money for buy ur diamonds!!!
  • capt_seamencapt_seamen Registered Users 18 Posts
    How long is the wait to get unbanned? I have sent 3 emails already and I haven't received any reply yet. I hope the admins will sort things out.
  • Jake23uJake23u Registered Users 2 Posts
    Can cie help me I'am banned as well my name is the same name as on here
  • 74x7o74x7o Registered Users 9 Posts
    Still banned already aro tetó You guys
This discussion has been closed.