Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Accepting 4-5 New Members To My Turf Wars Tuning Subscription!

Here's your chance to join the most exclusive group in Racing Rivals! Join my 'secret' Facebook group where I post all my personally tested Turf Wars tunes! For a one time membership fee of $1m in RRCash you gain access to all my past/future tunes as well as other valuable resources. Only accepting legit members with 100+ post count who were already apart of my first Facebook group. The better I know you the better chances of being approved. Must state your IGN/team. If you're linked back to the Facebook group that wants to 'leak' my tunes you will automatically be blocked and blacklisted. Hoping to go from 7 members to at least 10!

Comments

• Last bump before the membership will be closed for another few weeks/months.
  • D3mon12345D3mon12345 Registered Users 200 Posts
    I Would like to be on this but font have Facebook anymore :( damnnn
  • IgotthisIgotthis Registered Users 83 Posts
    Chris I've been on Facebook long time have many of vouchers from admins ign is drafter lane 314 was on royality Until lashes decided to retired for a bit right now helping arc troopers ready when u are thanks
  • Millionaire MotorsMillionaire Motors Registered Users 514 Posts
    I thought you was going to add me to the group?
    ;( nothen for me lol
  • 0nboost0nboost Registered Users 3 Posts
    djcrhris23 ive tried to pm you so if you could get back to me my ign 0nboost first letter in name is actually a zero
  • ItzLimitLessItzLimitLess Registered Users 3 Posts
    @DJChris23 im interested
    I've be interested since day one but never replied back please let me know I have Rrc ready Chris
  • th3hat3rth3hat3r Registered Users 244 Posts
    same here bro, i pm'd you about it then you said message your FB name then no reply.
  • WadeDiazWadeDiaz Registered Users 100 Posts
    My post count sucks lol
    Same I don't use this forum much or do trades I do all my stuff on Facebook But I really wanna join this :/
  • More tunes are being posted tonight and tomorrow! Accepting a few new members for the week.
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Eh man whatever happened to your first fb group?
  • My first group decided to start another group using most of the active members from my group. I had one instance of scamming done which was totally unacceptable and I wish I could compensate the player now that I have more funds/cars. Someone gave me the idea of posting ALL my tunes including my Turf Wars tunes instead of just the fully upgraded tunes and to charge a small fee and that's what I am doing now. I'm near 10 members and I speak to most of them or have been their former team mate so I know they are legit. Most are Top 100 team players. I've always been a fan of quality over quantity.
  • Rayrosa113Rayrosa113 Registered Users 296 Posts
    Hey chris im interested i was in ur old page message me with any details u need from me