Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Hustler VS Scrub; since there seems to be a bit of confusion

ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
Hustler: Joins a maxed room in a maxed car same class, tells people he's slow to get races.
Scrub: Joins friends B class room in R class car to look for ignorant people to pink him.

Hustler Loses a pink slip race on purpose to get the rest of the room to race him by giving the impression he's slow, and then proceeds to win 5..
Scrub: Loses a race in an even room because they actually are slow.

Hustler: Knows his opponents, gets as much intel as he can on who exactly he is racing. A hustler KNOWS that there are veterans hiding under the mask of a noob account, because he very well may be one himself!
Scrub: Assumes that just because they're in a RWB and they're in a RX7 Spec, you have the race gauranteed (and thus race sloppily.)

Hustler: Knows when to quit, and when it's time to cut your losses and move forward.
Scrub: Thinks that just cause he lost fhe first 5 times he'll win the 6th, 7th, 8th...or 20th. And ends up with a bank balance of ZERO.

This is just the tip of the iceburg. Let's eee the REAL hustlers add what they know!

Comments

• zondamanzondaman Registered Users 378 Posts
    I get on one of my noob accounts and jump in a D or C Class car to race low class lobbies looking for scrubs. Once I find one or two high level cars in a low class lobby trying to pink everyone I'll jump on my main account and join my noob account in the lobby to try and pink the scrubs. Sometimes they fall for it and I take their car to teach them a lesson. Sometimes they recognize the name and avatar and they will decline the race and get out of dodge. The only time you will see my main in a lower lobby is if I'm scrub hunting. I NEVER challenge someone in a car lower than what I'm in. Even if a lower class car challenges me when I'm in the low lobby, I'll decline the race because I know it isn't a fair race...even if they don't. Now, as far as running even cars...I'll hit a lobby and run several races with out boost. Several people in the lobby will see the replays and know I'm running slow. Then when they want pink or money bets, I'll boost it up and 9 times out of 10 take whatever they bet. It's not shady, it's just playing smart. Save the boost for pinks and big money races. If they're dumb enough to think your non boosted time is your fastest that's on them.
  • ShinBeatsShinBeats Registered Users 908 Posts
    Now THAT'S real hustling lol!

Hustler: Run's non boost time to allow replay to show said slow time so scrub can challenge and lose their car.
    Scrub: Falls for it!
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Yo I just race pinks in turf lobbies all day, you know the conventional way take the first car you see and raise pinks on everyone who challenges you.
  • FugyeaFugyea Registered Users 408 Posts
    With all the scamming and other bs, I stick to one rule. I NEVER PINK. I have the hustle over and over. Not pinking takes away some fun from the game though
  • 2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Hustler - never pushes Pinks in a turf lobby chat, but always challenges the guy who does and takes their car
    Scrub - pushes pinks because 75% of people chicken and you get free points but you really don't have a fast car..... then i come along and crush your car for points
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• SIRNOSALOTSIRNOSALOT Registered Users 527 Posts
    Scrubs!!!!
  • Scrubs: Race with cars without gem bodykits with stock paint and sometimes even stock wheels. Hustlers: Add the 50 or 200 gem paint and 500 gem or $375k wheels to their perfectly tuned whip because he knows that he will get a bunch of pink slip races from would-be hustlers..
  • aubassplayeraubassplayer Registered Users 2,725 Posts
    Sleepers rule!!!
    Ign: au(space)bass(space) player
    Team: 9am michi
  • GlipsGlips Registered Users 608 Posts
    Real Hustler: Hand types the name so I don't show up on your friend's list!
    Scrub: A ss finkter says whaaat?
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Hustler: has guts and agrees to pinks if they're are fair has no losing thought in his head///////////////////////////////////////////............ Scrub: is afraid to lose but accepts all pinks and has the mind of a coward