Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

IMPOSTER!

aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
so this weekend i looked at my pm and someone said they were making a deal with someone from here, saying they are me. please make sure to send me pm here before making a deal with anyone saying they are me. assumption will get you scammed! so dont do any deals with anyone impersonating me! thank you

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    ^ your a joke if you did a deal with someone who claims to be me. that is not my fault that u believe anything someone says to you. if you believe everything im batman and megan fox is my wife
  • dustyduffdustyduff Registered Users 1,143 Posts
    And if he's Batman....I'm Robin (but less gay). In all seriousness.....Aznryda1 is the most trustworthy person I've ever dealt with. He has passwords to many of my accounts and ive NEVER lost a single car. Scammers often impersonate legit people and use their vouches to gain people's trust. It's a shame someone tried to tarnish his name. I can guarantee you he did not scam you. I'd bet my account on it.
  • joeamgjoeamg Registered Users 75 Posts
    Don't even worry about it bro a lot of people here on forum can prove him wrong. Just like you said, just "trying" to be cool. I can also guarantee he didn't scam anyone and can also bet my account on it.
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    c09.jpg

l2internetnewfegs.
  • aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    Someone post got delete lol
  • coolestdudecoolestdude Registered Users 115 Posts
    ^ CSB

Post-ALL-the-Discord-gifs-discord-my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-31368756-500-282.gif
  • King DavidKing David Registered Users 181 Posts
    Never share your passwords! Hacked accounts cannot be supported.

Bish.