Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

What is going on !? End of racing rivals ?

KING SHIITKING SHIIT Registered Users 62 Posts
I see a lot of posts about people being banned and losing there cars / gems / money . I have not yet been banned but I can see why there banning people for hacking and duplicating cars but why are all the purple getting banned not even hackers ??? It's everybody in the forum that's been selling cars ! This isn't right and sorry for the people that are struggling In the game right now cause of this .. But is this the end of selling cars ?

Comments

• LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    They cant fix the dnf glitch and its helpless. They tried to fix and now what happen it trigger the system to lost both cars at the same time. They made a decision to have a massive banned but it end up affecting even legit players. I just hope the community will still grow. All i can say is they are losing players and will continue to lose upcoming players instead of gaining more people to play the game. Losing player = losing profit losing game
  • joeycyk0912joeycyk0912 Registered Users 10 Posts
    Yup.... I m lossing a stella on a trade .... I fouled the race for opponent. I loss my stella but the opponent didnt get the stella.... What the hackis happening????
    Thats the result of them trying to fix the dnf glitch. Dnf glitch is not even a hack program or a cheat but is generated in the game itself. Trying to solve this problem in a massive banned affects even the legit players. I can see what this game is going. And i hope im wrong.
  • BrewsyboyBrewsyboy Registered Users 59 Posts
    My theory is, there are too many people dealing cars amongst themselves, which stop a lot of players buying cars from cie, I believe they are having a mass cull on the cars in order for players to have to buy cars from them again!
  • swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    well the cars had to be bought from them at one point and people are still spending lots of money
  • BrewsyboyBrewsyboy Registered Users 59 Posts
    Yes at one point! But now people have wised up, and have figured out we can trade between ourselves, therefore spending less money with cie! Get it?
  • swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    either way they are going to end up with no money if they keep screwing everybody over.... losing cars really hurts us weak guys with only 4-5 cars
  • Jidousha BattousaiJidousha Battousai Registered Users 7 Posts
    This is CIE's way of saying thank you to their valued subscribers. Their own fault blaming the end users for it. I invested a lot of time ang real $$ on this game, and this is what I get. i really feel cheated.
  • KING SHIITKING SHIIT Registered Users 62 Posts
    Honestly they should just bring it back to normal why not just ban someone that gets reported x amount of times if there hacking or duplicating cars ? There honestly losing big amount of players and cash , and I know for a fact no ones buying cash or gems with real money cause they don't trust rr . Also announcing an update while this chaos is going on ? Really rr ? Ignoring the problem and fans that been with it since day one . (Just started up my game and lost my Mazda somehow and a Acura nsx ...)
  • Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    I'm done playing until I get a response from cie about the cars I lost! Not worth losing cars I lap end real money on
  • FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    We should just strike and go play another game for a while and if everyone does the same Maybe then maybe theyll get the picture WE are who makes this game popular not them !
  • Im brokeIm broke Registered Users 5 Posts
    Honestly CIE dosent lose too much money becUase yea ppl arent buying furais for $50 ... But alot of ppl do cash races till they sAve 6-7 mill they buy a furai and they spend $50 on paint and rims .. I think they make more money due to they high demand in gem items (kits/rims/paint) And in refrence to controlling the issue at hand with the cloneing and ppl gettin banned,shouldnt CIE host a pole on this forum and run some sort of election to put a few mods/admins who actually play the game and inforce the rules ... Im sure this will resolve all or most issues in game. "im broke"
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    kinda bs with all this banning
  • JaX5On wEsLeYJaX5On wEsLeY Registered Users 25 Posts
    U see how much the admins and cie care about all the people who spend money on this game we can't even get a reply
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    So after this ban have they fixed the cloning and money glitch?
    No worsen the situation. If you foul on a race two cars will be gone.
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    A few of my friends got the accounts unbanned, really this needed to happen to stop the cloning of cars, and money cloning....It didn't affect my account cause I don't deal in the b.s......im sure Cie has hundreds of emails... This is like the last update. Took a few days but was all fixed...... Now with that being said, get on game and race me or someone else....they ain't to cryin in racing
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    The pinks part seems to he fixed,I saw some racing for pinks last night , I lost a car to pinks and I ask everybody if they got the cars and they all said yes
  • Jake23uJake23u Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'am banned as well too this sux cuz I put a lot of work and real money in this game to get where I'am so I hope to be unbanned some time soon too and I'am on iOS 6.4 if that makes a diffnt