Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Mass Banning

BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
Ok CEI what's with the mass banning today?

Comments

• Evil8Evil8 Registered Users 176 Posts
    Got more Details?!
  • BootyshockaBootyshocka Registered Users 75 Posts
    A whole lot of people were banned around 2pm central time today
  • FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yes i was one of them that got banned this sucks i spend too much $$$$$$ on this game to locked out ... I'm thinking of Going back to CSR RACING WHERE THIS NEVER HAPPENS...
  • #mady#mady Registered Users 6 Posts
    Wow me too this is not rite or fair to us that Spend Money and have to go through this ...I feel like if I'm GROUNDED.....we should maybe go on STRIKE and NOT play this GAME for a WEEK...What does anyone think about that?
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Yup same here and from what I am see there is no logic behind it. They just banned people at random! Some friends got banned for no more than 5 minutes. This is bs!
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    maybe someone hacked the system?
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We implemented bans today to players that were using an exploit to essentially duplicate cars/cash multiple times. If you have been banned, you can contact us through http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

So what is the wait time on a response Ryyston?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    We were under 48 hours. We received quite a few tickets from accounts banned yesterday though so we may not get to them all today.
    Sage is what Brian Guiterraz true about more people being banned then you had planned?
    Logged in to find my account unbanned Thank you CIE
  • LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    I have sent a ticket I am now awaiting a response as well.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Sage is what Brian Guiterraz true about more people being banned then you had planned?

We made a few adjustments today on players who were part of these races but technically really won but most of the bans are still in place for those who lost races but won cars and cash.
  • BoostedfcBoostedfc Registered Users 14 Posts
    This is just ridiculous I don't know how to do this glitching stuff, but I'm banned. If I received a car that was copied how does that put me in the wrong & not the player I raced who did the damn glitch. I spoke with one of the guys I raced & received the car he is not banned. So basically wrong doers are fine to keep around but the guys just doing what that game is for "pinks & money" get banned! I have lost plenty of cars & money. I lost my 1st pink race to some DNF crap. Thanks for banning the people on the other end of the glitch & not the people doing it, fantastic job really.