Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I still believe in CIE/ Racing Rivals Team/ Admins/ Programmers

mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
Hello Good day fellow Racers. Im Angel or known Itaki Shima in game, I believe that banning most of the players is due to bug of glitches and clonning cars and cash. Just now I checked my account and when i checked everything MY CARS , GEMS, MONEYS and SC are complete!!! I read all of fellow racers complains about this. Some of my friends lost their cars too. I also do pinks but not so many. I think the problem is when the clonning thing started. As for me when you win a clone car toegether with your legit car the program of cie will automatically think that you cloned it, same goes for who wins pinks a lot from many racers, we might not know were the cars came from. We see cars just the same not knowng if they were cloned. I agree with you guys that it is unfair for us to be banned with this kind of reasons. We didnt know it was cloned and we just play for fun. The problem is THE ONES USING HACKS. Legit racers like us are affected. AS I KNOW CHEATERS ARE PERSONS THAT ARE NOT CAPABLE OF LIVING WITH THE CHALLENGES OF THE GAME. Cie is trying to fix the situation lets us give them a month or so if they did not fix it. Racers have there own will to quit or to stay. Like you guys i had cars lost by cheaters running 5-7 sec. Thats part of the game. I hope they CIE can settle this. Chill.

Comments

• mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    To add i do also trading with legit traders i know. All of their cars are legit. I also buy gems with real money from cie. If the trader i deal with are hackers my cars might be gone, yet all of the cars still with me and gems i bought though some of my paid gems did not come.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I didn't lose anything, good thing too cause I buy ALOT of cars..
    Good for us :) legit racers/ traders dont loose any cars or gems :) nice to hear mud :)
  • swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I too believe in them even though I just started.... I do want my charger back though I kina wanted to sell it so I could finish maxing my evo lol
    I just hope they can fox it right away :)
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I didn't lose anything but deleted a couple cars because they looked the same and had the same times. Didn't want CIE banning me for no reason. I had to delete 5 cars that are gem cars and hella hard to come by too. Sucks now I don't got no extra cars to really trade anything with
    I thin kits just that the car uve won is a clone. Maybe thats the reason same car was gone. Just my theorry though
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Finally positive post :P .. Well about the clone cars .. Not sure that was the main reason for some players get band .. I mean if the player was a hacker he/she should get band but for the players that bought those cars shouldn't as they didn't know it was a clone .. For me (thank god) I didn't get band :P .. But most of the legit players does .. Anyway .. I heard that some players got their account back .. Which is a good news :P and I hope the rest get their account back ASAP ;) .. This is a good game .. And either we like it or not am sure CIE team doing their best to solve many problems but we need to be patient on them ;) it's not easy U know .. It's just like when IOS7 update came through .. Some players get effected without any reason but they've got their account back at the end :P .. We have to be supportive in many ways not just giveing up or quit the game for some bugs cozed by some hackers .. Am also have faith in CIE team ;) they will solve this problem with their hard work and our support .. good luck to all ;)
    Thumbs up venom :) we just need to wait. Complaining so much will not help so much in cie games. Theyll be more pressure. I hope legit fellow racers will be unbanned :) and the hacker/scammers should be banned forever. Just my opinion if admins already trace the hackers account they could ban the IP address they frequently use. Im against this hackers and scammer as we legit players work hard and pay real money for our precious cars :)
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I agree with venom that if we bought the cars we shouldn't be banned but I didn't want to take the chance ;) lol