Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Admin please unban me

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
I got banned from multiplayer racing after you guys told me to restart my game. My ign is jjbinx Game Center acct is the same help me out and unban me please! Also my sons acct has been banned his ign is Sylince and Game Center is I minecraft

Comments

• Ubb31Ubb31 Registered Users 26 Posts
    Same for me Ubb31 , thanks for The help
  • Rachy3*Rachy3* Registered Users 8 Posts
    Same for me. Rachy3*
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    wow thats terrible, did you guys do out of the ordinary bet? or numerous pink slips? thats kinda f'd up
  • Marlon__fMarlon__f Registered Users 156 Posts
    Damnn that's ****!
  • Oscarrarias93Oscarrarias93 Registered Users 9 Posts
    OSCARARIAS93 banned nor reason
  • Drift skid 20Drift skid 20 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Drift skid 20 banned after game told me to restart it said there was a update to my account and this happens.
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    We did ban a lot of accounts today for essentially duplicating cars/cash. If you are banned you can contact us through http://www.ciegames.com/contact-us
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• EscobraEscobra Registered Users 14 Posts
    i got banned to
  • Jason_BenjiroJason_Benjiro Registered Users 11 Posts
    I got banned to... Yesterday im buy a lot of diamonds from u cie games....
  • eXxPLoSiOneXxPLoSiOn Registered Users 844 Posts
    None of you will be unbanned unless you follow the proper channels of support. I know it's going to take a while and that may not be what you are wanting right now but better a month from now then never. Just email support and give them as much information about your account as you can. They banned people who had bugged cars and cash and if you can remember buying cars in bulk from someone or racing someone slips who had a bunch of the same cars be sure to mention that in your email.

I hope you guys take the time to email them and work it out properly.

Here is a website with more information on what happened,

http://racingrivalsunderground.com/did-you-get-a-ban-from-racing-rivals/

-Owner Racing Rivals Underground
    RacingRivalsUnderground.com
    www.VideoGamesUnderground.com
    555R | Nitto 1320 Challenge | Nitto Legends | Fueled Racing | Racing Rivals

1 of 13 Devils
    2015 Players Council Member
    2016 Players Council Member
    2018 Players Summit Member

#VGUSesko
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Just got unbanned. Still gotta check my other account but thanks CIE
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Just checked my other account and it is still banned will be sending another ticket and email in. Ign is Sylince and Game Center is I minecraft
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Good for you jjbinx
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Great too hear
  • MOJOR1SINMOJOR1SIN Registered Users 2 Posts
    I've been banned for over 3 days an still haven't heard from cie:(
  • UP IN SMOKEUP IN SMOKE Registered Users 41 Posts
    Same here, just cuz some a$$hole duplicated a car a month ago and it is sitting in my garage....get real RR, u guys are doing this backwards. I get the dnf glitch, I understand how it works. You put it in the game for a reason. I even understand the reason. To protect ppl from internet connectivity problems. Someone found out how to exploit it months ago, it spread like wild fire, and u ban ppl that can't control the actions of others. U can't cause another person to dnf, u can cause your own account to lose connectivity. U want me to explain it to u admins send me an email, I'll tell u the whole process. I know ppl that were doing it, but, I refused to get involved. Unlock my account please......RR login is UP IN SMOKE, Game Center account is {~burdman~}.
  • 4u2nv00694u2nv0069 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Just let everybody know y2000k is a scammer. He got me for a GT three McLaren and $36,000. It was all supposed to be for trade for a furai. He's up to crap avoid him if you can.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    Right now customer service is at a 3 day wait time, if you have been waiting for more than 4-5 days send me a message with the email tied to the account
    If anyone is still banned that doesnt believe they should be please submit a ticket with customer service. If you have done this and it has been more than 3 days without a response, message me and I will help you out
    i still need those people to send me messages
  • SmokingacezSmokingacez Registered Users 12 Posts
    My account is banned to screw the stupid tickets I sent 7 and waited for 2 weeks I need my account back up I got kicked out of my team and lost the chance to get a turf car for 9th event IGN: Smokingacez
  • DSM GANGDSM GANG Registered Users 3 Posts
    Same FARMACCOUNTY
  • [RR] Sparkle[RR] Sparkle Moderators 1,805 Posts
    Please do not update threads that are over a year old. If your account is banned contact support.