Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

FRESH ACCOUNT NO NAME CREATED YET W/ 1000 GEMS!!

Have a level 1account haven't done any sponsor goals, never raced. Since never raced name has not been created yet so call it what you please. Has $3500.00 or whatever u start with, but comes with 1000 gems. Yes exactly 1000 I have screenshot. Also 70 hours left to buy the 99 gem R33 starter pkg with red lines. Deal of a lifetime, even if it was just used for upgrading cars or if u needed one for turf, cuz all cars are Gem prices. Need 15$ ppal, which is a steal considering its 20$ for 998 or w/e. Ppal only. 15+ Vouches p.50 Ign DwLi 1 3

Comments

• Options
    DWLI NO 13DWLI NO 13 Registered Users 932 Posts
    Be good in case its crazy turf n its say... Chevy or ford. This would buy few cars right off bat.
  • Options
    1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    Why not just purchase the cars and keep them for yourself? Then again on another not I have chosen a car before and it did nothing. Hit the button several times even changing the car and hitting to choose this car. Then when it finally went through. There was 20 cars. But then u make a name. And go to pink it makes a restart error. And restarts with 1 car. Might want to make sure that doesn't happen. In this case also.
  • Options
    TheGangstaTheGangsta Registered Users 13,283 Posts
    Buy 3 zr1, you can sell 7$ each. Not sure if the sales expired yet.
  • Options
    I've had that happen before too. But isn't gonna effect account....it'll just restart with 1 car. Besides I've chosen car as u see in pic. N I don't need the cars. This be good for someone who does and go thru another campaign. I need ppal money I'm selling it for 1000 gems that come with it.
  • Options
    Expired last night. N I know lol I did it on couple other accts. Sold 15 all together with trades n rrc n ppal
  • Options
    Bump..... After turf prob not for sale
  • Options
    Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    Would you take car trades for it?
  • Options
    Why not buy a few zr1s and sell them for 500k each. ... There is your money right there.
  • Options
    Don't want rrc n zr1 you can only buy one. If u ain't buying stop asking so many questions I know what I'm doing. Sry no offense
  • Options
    Trade? Not really unless good trade like maybe turf car
  • Options
    Baucemikan2Baucemikan2 Registered Users 448 Posts
    im trying to convince myself not to buy this, or figure out how you did it. But I wont ask any questions, good luck with your sale bud
  • Options
    Lol. Just know right offers to do n how to work around paying. Nothing illegal or hacking or nothing. Guess I should a said that. Whoever buys will see the few offers I did to get 1000, wasn't planned crazy how it added to exactly 1000 tho lol
  • Options
    Bump. Makes more sense now. Made it sound like a glitch at first. Good luck with the sale.
  • Options
    Lol thx bro. Na I'd keep just wanted money for gems. Cuz can't get offers on my main. Go figure selling gems to get gems
  • Options
    13$ to whoever wants reduced price :)
  • Options
    Skid supa 252Skid supa 252 Registered Users 244 Posts
    I got 10$ right now
  • Options
    12$ u know its worth it
  • Options
    If you'd do the original 15 I'd throw in a zr1