Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Suggestions & Feedback *Please Read*

Jay willzJay willz Registered Users 4 Posts
Dear Racing Rivals Makers,

As a new player i thought i would add to your thread. I've only been play a little over a week to know its long enough to tell there is a lot of bugs you guys need to work on. Before i start i want to add that this is a very intelligent and well thought out game. I was interested to the fact that we can race each other for money or slips w/ street cred or just a fun race with a friend. Being able to socialize with friends and other people online, able to search a friend by name as well as car club was just genius. Then you got the campaign mode which allowed you to receive a free car at the completion of each tournament or "buy a car with your prize money" which aloud your players to receive some type of greater assets should be prized remarkable. With that being said i would like to list some of the bugs i have encountered as i played the game. You as the makers should be focused on your retention rate if looking for success because we as your clients are hoping to see better improvements to enhance our gaming experience.

BUGS

*Game Freezes - After playing the game over a short or lengthy time period i receive a game freeze where i am unable to move anything, press any button nor am i able to kill the app by apple's default method "Double tapping the home button and swiping the app close". This is a major problem and should be look at as soon as possible. Because of this some of your clients are deciding to give the game a rest because they cant take the fact that the app freezes 10+ times in a day. I know this because i have a friend who is also experiencing the same problem.

*Multiple duplication player in Friends list - I don't know exactly what happen but it seems that my own profile has been added to my friends list and i can't seem to get rid of it. A minimum of three profiles at the start of the game. As i view a friends profile it add's one more. This is very annoying and should be fixed. I've been putting up with it so far only because i enjoy the game but after seeing yourself 30 times before you reach the next friend is stupid, annoying and a waste of time. I will tag a picture afterwards for you to see yourself.

*Game restarting after i just leave to text a friend real quick - There should be a way to keep the game running in the background. If i was in a room and i close out the game really really quick it should send me back to my garage and start from there.

SUGGESTIONS

*More Maps (Beach, Desert, Miami, New York, Los Angeles, Rome, London) Just to name a few...
*More Cars (Bugatti, Lambo, Lexus, Toyota, Ford F150, S10) Just to name a few....
*Day time & Night time scenery on real time or at random
*More Car Parts
*Ability to change gear ratio and DYNO

Also need to mention:
*The game rating system sucks. 1600... put each cars in certain categories. Just make it easy put us in the category by Class. All Class D cars in a room together and when you enter the room through a friend it states cant enter without Class minimum of 1 high class. Class C cars are allowed. Keeps the focus of the game. Or Let Class D - B allowed in a room and A, S and R in the other room. Also when your racing someone it should show where they are rated to keep the game fair. For Example: Don's Charger 1647 Rating vs Rick's Challenger with 1643 Rating. Which will make the players more decisive on whether they want to race or chicken out to begin with. Besides they don't need to know what exactly under the hood of the car. More fair to the players an more fair to the game. At the moment its no fun being taking advantage of and this can cause a huge impact in future gaming experience.

I do want to mention that i would like for you guys to put up a website with Car Clubs and Stats as well and if you don't want to i am more than happy to make one. All i need you to do is email me or private message me the server addresses for the games and possible a list of off clients. If this is under a privacy act then that i understand but if you can send me something that i can work with that would be greatly appreciated. I will build a website for Racing Rivals Stats where people can visit the site. Search players, See Profiles as well as their cars and possible car ratings. W/L Ratio, Probably Last 10 Races. So and Such just to give the players a reason to continue to play the game. Maybe even show what players are online at the time. This is just a thought but would also be a huge impact on the game. Enough Said here's my email if you would like to contact me for further discussions. Bwill2012@aol.com

Also for all the players who have view this thread please give it a comment and a like if you "AGREE" so we can get something going to let the admins know "hey we would like our voice to be heard so pay attention to this thread because it has some great ideas"

Thankyou

Comments

• Jay willzJay willz Registered Users 4 Posts
    FORGOT TO MENTION:

We do not need 24 hours to decide if we want our car to be replaced. Do like other game's give it and hour if they don't replace it let it goes. Should Decrease the payload on your servers.
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Woah.. Nice post. About the ratings, the game used to show opponents ratings.. they removed it saying that it was never meant to be part of the game.. Well all that did was opened the flood gates for scammers and sand baggers. BUT at that point everyone maxed out every car which cost $$. And with the scammers and sand baggers collecting cars like Easter eggs, people were forced to play longer in order to buy/build another car, or buy gems to replace it. all cars should be able to race each other, as long as the ratings are equal or close to.. Example: a 1649 civic and a 1649 zr1 will both run low 10's. So actually, car class is irrelevant, ratings are number one. When it comes to race rooms, the problem occurs when people in high rating cars join their friends in low rated rooms..... About the multi tasking, I'm not sure about that one, first it never worked, then it worked and was awesome, but now it doesn't work again. But yes I agree, multi task should be brought back..... The 24hr wait, 100% agreed, give me a button to click saying don't show again...
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    I agree with a button so say we don't want to buy gems to replace a list car! Cie wanted 648 gems to replace my Si lmao! I thought ya ok sure, only a dumb as.s would use/buy 648 gems for a Si Hahahahaha!
    Woah.. Nice post. About the ratings, the game used to show opponents ratings.. they removed it saying that it was never meant to be part of the game.. Well all that did was opened the flood gates for scammers and sand baggers. BUT at that point everyone maxed out every car which cost $$. And with the scammers and sand baggers collecting cars like Easter eggs, people were forced to play longer in order to buy/build another car, or buy gems to replace it. all cars should be able to race each other, as long as the ratings are equal or close to.. Example: a 1649 civic and a 1649 zr1 will both run low 10's. So actually, car class is irrelevant, ratings are number one. When it comes to race rooms, the problem occurs when people in high rating cars join their friends in low rated rooms..... About the multi tasking, I'm not sure about that one, first it never worked, then it worked and was awesome, but now it doesn't work again. But yes I agree, multi task should be brought back..... The 24hr wait, 100% agreed, give me a button to click saying don't show again...

Thank you Reader for acknowledging my post. Being that i'm a new player a lot i was very unsure of so it was kinda hectic and rude to post about something i know nothing about.It does make sense about what your saying about the rating system and i can be very agreeable to the part that the rating systems do play a big part. At lease there should be so type of restrictions with other players trying to join a friends lobby. A restriction that states hey look you need a car between (1645-1650) to join this lobby and so on to make the game a lot fair to us players. And yes we are indeed looking forward to multitasking because i definitely do multitask most of the time and i am pretty sure other players as well.
    I also want to add as a suggestion that there should be a way to make private transactions with a friend. If i wanted to sell a car it would let me have a place to drop the car i was selling and a place to drop money if im sending money and vice versa...