Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

20k racers wanted for permanent home

straightsouljastraightsoulja Registered Users 19 Posts
Hey guys. I just started a new team. But it's different from any other new team. This team was hand picked from some of the best racers I have had the pleasure of racing with. U must be a 20k racer. Every racer on this team is no stranger to turfs. The reason I'm creating this new team is because I have noticed where most have gone wrong. First you have to have a loyal team that showed up to race every turf. So if u have a tendancy to bounce around please don't apply, if u are accepted on the team you are now family. Second a means of communication has been implemented so it is easy to get in touch and share info between teammates. Lastly we race and have fun doing it. If u r a serious turf guy or gal who is looking for a home not a team please reply with why you should be accepted into the family

Comments

• Options
    Bump bump bump
  • Options
    MagicOGMagicOG Registered Users 28 Posts
    i would love to join but i just cant hit 20k... ):
  • Options
    OK Magic. How many points do u think u can hit
  • Options
    808nalu808nalu Registered Users 52 Posts
    i have put up 15k easy. i just need a home. if i dissapoint feel free to kick me, i just learned proper launch and shift and my car stock is being filled. Im ready to turf and feel with my new racing techniques and cars i feel like i can hit 20k+ IGN: nalu gasper
  • Options
    808nalu thanks for the response. I tried to add you but I couldn't. You need to drop your old team first. Please feel free to send a team request to street souljaz. We would love to have you
  • Options
    lift spot 145lift spot 145 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Bump ......
  • Options
    lift spot 145lift spot 145 Registered Users 64 Posts
    Bump .......
  • Options
    whatamidoingwhatamidoing Registered Users 7 Posts
    Are you a consistent top 100 team?
  • Options
    Not yet this will be our first turf together. We are building a new team from a bunch of experienced turf guys. It's a new team but full of experience. We all talked and decided to come together to make our own top 100 team instead of joining. One but if u are interested please reply as soon as possible we would love to have u first turf event
  • Options
    th3hat3rth3hat3r Registered Users 244 Posts
    How long have you all been playing?