Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

I want to acquire a BMW M5

I want to get a BMW M5, preferably not wrapped as I plan on painting it white if it is not already white. If you have one I would be grateful to make an offer depending on what you, the owner, desire to receive in return for the car. It is not important how far the car is already tuned, I am more than happy to take a stock one.

Comments

• Options
    laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    I have one in white, make me an offer.
  • Options
    J0JJ0J Registered Users 9 Posts
    laxhero2 wrote: »
    I have one in white, make me an offer.

What do you want for it? Ingame cash, some kind of car or real money?
  • Options
    looking really for RRC or any other rare cars
  • Options
    J0JJ0J Registered Users 9 Posts
    laxhero2 wrote: »
    looking really for RRC or any other rare cars

Well is it stock or maxed? What is a rare car to you?
  • Options
    Thanks JOJ, I'll leave you a vouch when you get a post on the Official legit list