Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Driving in the fast lane

Loop FruitLoop Fruit Registered Users 217 Posts
Alright so obviously if you play this game you enjoy cars and I'm sure enjoy going fast on the freeway. So you're driving on the freeway in the fast lane when a car gets in front of you and slows you down of course but then leaves a huge gap between the car in front of it.. So basically what do you do in this situation? During the day I usually ride there ass and when I have the chance get in front of them and if I have time slow them down. Or during the night I ride there ass with my brights on.. I know we all have this situation lol comment what you do.

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    I do basically the same thing you do though sometimes ill cut in front of them go even slower and when they try to pass speed up. Then tey usually get real mad and I look at the laugh and show em I can make a bird with one hand ;)
  • Options
    Sufa29Sufa29 Registered Users 90 Posts
    And that's when the gun gets pulled out. If someone rides my ass with their brights I'll drive slower. If they pass and brake check I don't slow down! Lol but just how I am. I usually just don't rush. I'd rather get to my destination late then not get there at all. Just my thoughts.
  • Options
    Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    I usually just pass them and top my car out to get a little separation.
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I can't afford the gas to hit the fast lane in my 84 k10.. 10mpg makes you a patient person lol.
  • Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Well since 3 mods posted In here I'll post well what I would do is... Wait I don't drive I'm 15 LOL
  • Options
    TiffxnyTiffxny Registered Users 1,330 Posts
    I'm usually that person.
  • Options
    VisxcoVisxco Registered Users 24 Posts
    I just pass them, i don't bother slowing down in front of them. I used to commute 2 hours a day, 100km there and back, rode fast lane every time. I get used to it
  • Options
    joedawnnjoedawnn Registered Users 1,216 Posts
    I would wait for an opening and pass them obnoxiously.