Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Stuck with bots

James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
I know there are more than just a handful of people that play Racing Rivals, so why is it I am always stuck in a track with bots or unable to change tracks? Turf wars is no different, at any time during TW I'm lucky to have 5 people in my track to race. There was a time when the game had tracks packed with 30+ racers and the user could switch between multiple tracks to find even more racers. What ever happened to that? Why can't it go back? And can someone please get me out of track A072, I'm tired of racing Velysaan, MrGee & GTFreek...unless of course you want to make racing bots not stress my engines, because it is getting expensive and boring not being able to pinks or bet...

Comments

• LWRTHNULWRTHNU Registered Users 667 Posts
    bump......
  • 1 darknight 11 darknight 1 Registered Users 966 Posts
    The reason you may be in a bot room or not many people in your turf room is that your tune on your vehicle is off.. Most people stick to these numbers. 1630 1640 1645 1650 1660 1663. 1668 and max. Some max cars. You can find yourself alone in the loby because at that specific time mot may people bay be racing in a max car of the caliber you may be in at the moment. If you find yourself in a loby by yourself. Try upgrading your car until you find a loby with more people in it. And there is always a refresh button at the top of your screen sometimes it may stitch you into another room if one is available.
  • OFF ROAD HEMI2OFF ROAD HEMI2 Registered Users 1,011 Posts
    I agree with all but 1660. That would put you at mid tune for 1663 lobby. It should be 1656.
  • James CarricatoJames Carricato Registered Users 29 Posts
    No...cars are meant to be maxed, detuning cars is ruining the game, it's definitely ruined turf wars. But I'm referring to normal track lobbies.
  • esbee13esbee13 Registered Users 27 Posts
    Cars are meant to be maxed? Really? Please.
  • koolaid93x420koolaid93x420 Registered Users 7 Posts
    and then you do find a good room youre stuck with a lot of scrubby sand baggers ._.