Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Selling mills 15$/mills fast transact 101%

Add me in game MONNOZ got vouch page 24 legit buyer/seller

Comments

• Options
    MONNOZMONNOZ Registered Users 228 Posts
    Bump, less worries when dealing just pm me in game
  • Options
    Bump! Up! Fast seller here pm me ig now
  • Options
    alan candealan cande Registered Users 48 Posts
    I want 2 send me info for pay pal
  • Options
    jev27jev27 Registered Users 74 Posts
    add me in game interested
  • Options
    Bump! Im online now
  • Options
    Bump it to the roof!
  • Options
    Natec03Natec03 Registered Users 733 Posts
    I need 2 asap
  • Options
    Bump guys legit and fast vouch on page 24
  • Options
    Hey are u on
  • Options
    Hey I sent u money waiting on rrc
  • Options
    So I sent u money and your not online now.. Better hope u get on soon
  • Options
    Monnoz has yet to give me my rrc and or return my money back.. He's got 1 more day until I add him to scammers list
  • Options
    AveryAvery Registered Users 17 Posts
    Monnoz is your iGN correct? Only 2 cars in the garage?
  • Options
    AveryAvery Registered Users 17 Posts
    I would do it but I'll prefer to hear from Natec03 saying that he got his money back.. Lemme know asap, Thanks
  • Options
    roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    echeck means he can stop the payment until it clears with the bank (up to 5 business days).

I would not accept it either...

I hear you can block eCheck payments:

Profile –> My selling tools (in left nav) –> Block Payments (in “Getting paid and managing my risk” –> Block eChecks. As above, this option only seems to be available to some accounts.
  • Options
    I have not got my money back and it's been over 3 days he's about to be added to scammer lists I have had enough bs from this guy.. He won't write me back on private messages and he's never on the game.. Such a dousch bag!!!
  • Options
    He just wants to tell everyone here that the money I sent him is on hold and there's nothing telling me that on my end
  • Options
    Look guys I'm on pg 26 of legit sellers I have 0 complaints of buying and selling this guy is a fraud !
  • Options
    And I will continue to say he's a fraud till he gives me what I bought or gives my money back.. Plus he won't respond anywhere but here !!!
  • Options
    SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    Ive dealt with echecks on ebay and i can vouch that while the echeck is in limbo nothing can be done with it. I had to wait a week for funds to get into paypal before i can refund them to the buyer. You cant refund money that you dont have in your paypal account yet. Monnoz might be tough to deal with buy i dont think he is fully in the wrong here.
  • Options
    Still no refund and still no rrc ? Also won't answer any messages from me.. What do I guys think