Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Max and Turf Tuning Group - Loads of Tunes

RLICRLIC Registered Users 9 Posts
A max and turf tuning group on Facebook and Skype is now looking to recruit more members! We currently have 2 spaces available, because we limit our tunes so that none of them are leaked. If you are interested, it will cost you 800k RR Cash to join, no extra payments. Perfect tunes, updated daily and active. We have loads of max tunes for most of the cars, ranging from B class to R. If you would like a car that is not in the list, all you have to do is request it, and it should be with you within a few hours! This group is only Facebook and our discussions are also on Skype if you are interested. Write down your usernames bellow and I will add you in game! Happy tuning!

Comments

• Options
    reshyreshy Registered Users 60 Posts
    i would like to join ,whats ur fb page ,wanted to verify b4 paying
  • Options
  • Options
  • Options
    Why Not TonyWhy Not Tony Registered Users 331 Posts
    Why not tony
  • Options
    0nboost0nboost Registered Users 3 Posts
    0nboost. First letter starts with a zero
  • Options
    GAHSTLY KNIGHTGAHSTLY KNIGHT Registered Users 4 Posts
    Interested, would also like to verify before paying....
  • Options
    Peoples00Peoples00 Registered Users 109 Posts
    IGN : Peoples00
  • Options
    Why Not TonyWhy Not Tony Registered Users 331 Posts
    Never hit me back up. 2nd time asking. Ign is " why not Tony " Facebook name is Tony campos
  • Options
    nobrakes4menobrakes4me Registered Users 310 Posts
    Ign nobrakes4me
  • Options
    Roy2377Roy2377 Registered Users 47 Posts
    Hey nobrakes4me it's me buddy Roy2377 I'll join we already have each other added on RR I'm down :)