Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

I want a refund from itunes!!!! RR ripped me off

Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
Because some guy fouled during a pink race, i lost another of my best cars. SImply taken away by RR. This is BULL!! I bought that car with real money through itunes and I want a refund. RR won't even look into the problems. Why didn't they tell us if anyone fouls you will lose your car?? This game is a scam and is costing people real money.

Comments

• Jason_BenjiroJason_Benjiro Registered Users 11 Posts
    Me too... Last night before im got banned, im buying diamonds for boost my car. Lol, now im got banned...
  • YounggodakaYounggodaka Registered Users, Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 44 Posts
    So it's a new glitch already? They bann everybody for the wrong reasons
  • OptimusGokuOptimusGoku Registered Users 6 Posts
    Ya me 3 young.
  • FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    Same here i've been banned for a week now and NOTHING and i have spent a lot of $$$ on this game CIE should do something quick Before we all go to playing qnd spending our $$$ on another game ...like CSR RACING OR CSR CLASSIC RACING
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Ive lost 4 viper gts to pink foul issue. Raced one where they fouled. I stayed in lobby they brought another car and i beat them again. I reached eng dmg went to garage. Got the error. Restarted. Viper went to dealer and mp4 i won after the fouled race vanished. So essentially i won 2 pinks races in a row. And i got 1 car and lost 2 cars