Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game Center Error lost accout (Connected to GC)

ijakeijake Registered Users 1 Posts
When I started playing this game I lost my car and restarted the game. For the past month I have been hitting "keep user" when the game is loading. Since last update came out I had to delete and reinstall game. Now when I keep user it loads new game, and when I hit load user , it loads my old old acct. That has nothing on it. I lost over 9million and 26ish Gem cars. What can be done to get my stuff back?

Game Name: ijake
Game Center Name: xdiablazx
Game Center email: edwards_jacob@live.com

Comments

• Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Same exact thing just happened to me..
  • wafihsnwafihsn Registered Users 12 Posts
    it just what happend to me ! the game crashed when i started it ! i needed to uninstall and reinstall it to work again and also lost the account Game Name - GTR88 Game Center Name - wafihsn Game Center Emils- 1- wafihsn.88@gmail.com 2- wafihsn.66app@gmail.com
  • WHATS A PINKWHATS A PINK Registered Users 26 Posts
    same happen to me,after i followed steps by rr sage and rr rystron.

Game Name: WHATS A PINK
    Game Center Name: WHATS A PINK
    Game Center email: whatsapink93@gmail.com

• Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    I really hope they can get these retrieved.. I know my file is still in the system because if you search my name it shows all my cars and my team, so I know it's still there.. Just gotta find a way to access it.
  • LoIS300LoIS300 Registered Users 53 Posts
    Dang this stinks for all of you. I know the accounts are linked to game center and if you are playing on an account not linked with your game center and delete the app you lose that account. I'm not sure if CIE will do anything about this buy I sure hope they are able to help out those who lost ALOT as a result.
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Nothing gets lost, just send the gamecenter nickname, the racer name it is registered to and the name you want it registered to and we will get it moved for you. http://www.ciegames.com/racing-rivals/support
  • ENERGIZE92ENERGIZE92 Registered Users 1 Posts
    How long will it take for them to give back my account and how will I get back into it?
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    We are focusing on our Rivals emails, the oldest tickets are less than a day old. We are trying to get through them all by end of day. As for how to get back in when you load up the game (while logged in to game center) it will ask if you want to keep playing or load your game center linked account. Obviously you want to load the game center account after we have switched it.
  • MaxedOutMaxedOut Registered Users 206 Posts
    Thanks, my account is fixed