Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

DNF hack or connection error B S

OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
racing pinks on sat.in my 1674 Scoin fsr against a mp4-12c mclaren i clearly won by half a track then it says DNF and my best car goes on the trailer i had been playing for hours and no problems of any kind then my first pink run against a much slower car and i get a "glitch" BS it clearly showed the entire run and my shifts everything was just like the 60 or 70 races i had run all morning WTF keep an eye out guys i might be giving all my cars and cash away soon and take up bird watching or something
Prev1

Comments

• Cthomp22Cthomp22 Registered Users 50 Posts
    Yeah that happen to me too man. Lost a maxed out viper gts like that. It sucks!!
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    OICU812 cloud watching is even better! lmao Dude that sucks my man! Sorry to hear that... But in a lighter note if you are going to give all of them away be sure to post on here so it'll go to good legit guys! lol
  • KauaiboysKauaiboys Registered Users 7 Posts
    I lost 6 Rx to an apparent glitch hack. I'm racing and guys in 1661 Rx are pinking me running 8-10 seconds and I get DNF. THIS IS GARBAGE RR. Fix this please. My understanding is that they wait a few seconds after the green to launch and the other gets dnf. This game unfortunately has turned to garbage and after my gems are gone so am I and my cousins. Please fix this.
  • SyerrrrSyerrrr Registered Users 18 Posts
    This game is good but if continue dnf and disqualified make this game suckk..because we are spending real money to this game..but at the end this is what we got
  • BORIL BGBORIL BG Registered Users 827 Posts
    I think this is hack , i challenge rx8 for pinks , he wait 30 seconds and click race on the last 0,1 sec , we start i win but DNF , after that i see his garage and he have a 32 RWB , 7 furai and 8 bmw m3 gt2 and vipers gts r and rx7 specs and he is 7 level lol
  • JayrsantanaJayrsantana Registered Users 58 Posts
    Lol same thing just happened to me , guy waits till last second to accept the pinks and it also took a while till the lights start to flash to begin the race , I stretched him for about half a track and i clearly thought I won but then I get a DNF. I think It might be a glitch or hack. Guys name in RR is BUTO LAH so watch out .
  • MONKEYRWBMONKEYRWB Registered Users 2 Posts
    Lol same thing just happened to me , guy waits till last second to accept the pinks and it also took a while till the lights start to flash to begin the race , I stretched him for about half a track and i clearly thought I won but then I get a DNF. I think It might be a glitch or hack. Guys name in RR is BUTO LAH so watch out .

We both Got "BUTOLAH" he sets you up by wanting to race you with either of his civics raises your bet than waits for you to "pink" him or her specially if your in a high end car that a civic has no reson to be pinking lol waits to luanch you clearly beat him just to get a DNF and watch your pride and joy loaded onto the trailer :/ one of the 3 BMW is mine :( that i got DNFed...

BUTO LAH loos at his garage i bet his cars were all won on DNF ...

My momma gonna be mad at me for loosing the BMW ...

• Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    Well I just went and bought a civic, entered in a high rank room, challenged a RWB, he raised to pinks, I waited till the last second and clicked lets race! I waited to launch and held gears.. He ran an 8.x and I ran a 16.x but he was not dq'd or dnf or anything.. So I think this must be a hack, OR it only works when the faster car is in a slower room.
  • MONKEYRWBMONKEYRWB Registered Users 2 Posts
    So think twice when your in a 150k+ car and a civic agrees to a PINKS race might be a easy kill for your car but a easy bait for the civic or other car that wont in it wildest dreams hit a 8sec pass but agrees to a pink race lol

So im thinking the people who run RR can see that most of those cars were won on DNF than what? Whats the point of reporting a member? Do the admins or whoever runs RR do something about it or just sit back and watch us dump more money to get another car just to get glitched?

Mann momma comes home in a hour and she gonna see that the BMW is not parked in the garage :/
  • JAY_808JAY_808 Registered Users 95 Posts
    Hey guys my fully built viper gts got DNF! Wtf this guy perfect shift??? Is a hacker waited last sec to me pinks me. He had a baby blue Evo that was clocking 10s! I spent real money to fully built my viper! I want my car back please fixs this game!
  • Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    Ok everyone, these 2 pics i took are from me racing this fawkn glitcher/hacker. They come into a fast server with slow to stock cars, and they pink you on the last few seconds. When they pink u, always wait for the last few seconds to accept also. You will also notice that sometimes the launch lights take longer than usual, and when you launch, if you are taking him, make sure to down shift towards the end and make some redline so it diffuses the hack. I tried this and I didnt lose my cars. Although it did say i lost my cars, but i didnt. These hackers are pretty crazy. Hints: Hackers come in with low levels and low SC Always add them and check their cars before runng pinks If you are in a high class car and a low level wants to pink u, think twice. But if u do go for it, be careful and do what i did. Downshift towards end if u know u are beating them so it can diffuse their hack. Hope this helps.
  • XRVXRV Registered Users 176 Posts
    same story everyday and....where are the admins?? DNF or DQ is easy to fix...all they have to do is make it a DRAW or something like that...nobody wins nobody losses...and bye glitchers
  • cagedbullcagedbull Registered Users 184 Posts
    Its awesome how NONE of the admins reply to these posts, Also the DQ when youre on last race before engine damage is Bullcrap.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Same thing happened and I lost a Mclaren. Wrote to rr and never got a reply.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    But if you don't lose your car, you won't buy another *ROFL*
  • FOX FOX FOXFOX FOX FOX Registered Users 1,039 Posts
    I had such guy but if was not DNF and won his Scion FCr as well. I'm trying not to race with pinks as to many D I c k h e a d s who using bags or cheats.
  • saulramos37saulramos37 Registered Users 1 Posts
    too much spam
  • Chuckie 18Chuckie 18 Registered Users 21 Posts
    already lost 2 damn cars because of this. lost a max Z4 and max Camaro SS. Cars i won't be able to get back. Pinks has become even more dangerous to do since so many people are doing this glitch/hack. so far i counted 6 people who can do this.
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    please see my stickied thread about this
  • WDN4LWDN4L Registered Users 46 Posts
    Slick Tang wrote: »
    Keep an eye in this mofo.
    WOW a scammer and a hacker who's famous in the game that does it is complaining? I guess karma bit you in the behind huh? Man this is epic and hilarious.
  • KingklutzKingklutz Registered Users 3,510 Posts
    Oh if you've been hacked by Bizzie, then I may be able to get your car back
  • thereal35thereal35 Registered Users 177 Posts
    just lost two jettas that way, and also lost out on a civic type r that was "invalid race tie"
    FN Ridiculous
  • Futbol3r0Futbol3r0 Registered Users 59 Posts
    This happened a lot in turf. I say connection issues is just a BS excuse. It is obviously a bug/glitch/hack in the game. Update is taking too long to be released. A lot of people i know are starting to quit the game. Smh to cie.
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Man, this is an old thread.......
  • fusuyfusuy Registered Users 54 Posts
    cagedbull wrote: »
    Its awesome how NONE of the admins reply to these posts, Also the DQ when youre on last race before engine damage is Bullcrap.

And when they do reply, they blame EVERYTHING other then their game itself. I've been reporting glitches which players abuse all the time for months now. The most recent was the DNF glitch which can be abused by players by betting money, countering with a pink, hitting your phones MENU button, go back into the game and that player will DC. I think thats how it worked, can't remember. It was done against me a few times and obviously i lost a few cars. A patch gets released to fix it so people cant abuse it anymore. But anyone who did abuse it didn't get banned and anyone who lost cars/gems/money didn't get any of it back.

Customer support then go onto say how its my devices fault, my isps fault and mostly my fault. Even if this was a new version of the old glitch, these developers will blame you, your isp and your phone. So will their customer support who are probably devs too. All in all, you don't want a response, cause 9 out of 10 times, its just a bull**** reply to shut you up. They never cared about their customers/players. These devs think by not helping us and letting hackers roam free, we legit players should be happy at all times. I totally regret buying gems and supporting you developers.

I also have heaps of photos of players running glitched times (faster then the car should go) I have a bunch of proof, that these devs don't even care about.
  • laxhero2laxhero2 Registered Users 808 Posts
    You mean like this crap?

O43ulwQ.png

DeyuCLF.png

fOLhvi1.png

O6mPYLV.png
    Should we all start using Display recorder CIE to prove that we are telling the F*cking truth? I thought the plan was if they tried this hack that didn't display the time of a races in fashionable time they would lose? I should a lot more cars in my garage instead of losing millions of RRC and cars. Thanks for nothing. You minus well just pick pocket us
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    DNFs are caused by YOUR device not sending us your race info. In most of these cases, we do see results from your opponent, That means your device desynced.

DQs or now, Tie results occur when there is a data mismatch.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• 614ci614ci Registered Users 11 Posts
    I thought I was crazy 5 days ago I lost my maxed out rwb to a viper gts stock .. i paid for that car bought gems and money to fix it ... then I found this forum and see I can get one for 25 $ I chilled out a lil .. but still
    I am not here to rant and argue with you. You know deep down that this "product" will sometimes fail and in this particular scenario it did.Yes there is a possibility that my iPhone decided to not work on that particular race (highly unlikely) but due to the fact that this user has slip through a glitch.We all still see the same post about users losing there cars due to DNF.

CIE needs to back their own product and stop trying to make excuses on other users, x-factors and stop robbing people of hours spend on money and gems. We all understand it is a business, but you need to support the users on situations like this or anything else related to it. If you do not have the man power to support your product find someone who will.
This discussion has been closed.