Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Admins/Mods Please Read

iBulletsiBullets Registered Users 167 Posts
First let me tell you that I am a very calm person but this issue has made me very very upset now. My issue is that when I pink someone before the count down starts, I can't rev drop... It won't let me hit my gas pedal. It is not fair, It happened to me about a week ago with my maxed z4 and I already contacted RR Fox about it and no response. I also made a customer service ticket and they haven't even email my wait time!!! Like what am I supposed to do???

So now today same thing happened TWICE!!!

I pinked someone, I can't freaking rev drop... It won't even let me move my gas pedal...I have lost my 2 maxed Stellas because of this today. First time I lost my stella, I told my friend about it and he said just reboot your game so I did. Second time after my game was rebooted, I free (no pinks or bets) raced a few times (no problem, everything was good) and then I pinked someone same thing happened again!

Okay now let me tell you what it took ME to build my lost cars:

Z4: I bought it stock for 500k
To Build the z4: 700k+
Time it took to build: Don't remember but maybe around 16-19 Hours (Parts Installation)
Overall Gems spent on boost/Parts installation: 25 Gems
Rating after the build: 1677

Stella: 1 Million RR Cash for stock
To build the stella: 1.3 Million+ RR Cash (I calculated it)
Time it took to build the stella: I would say about 24 Hours (Parts Installation)
Overall Gems spent on boost/Parts installation: 35 Gems
Rating after the build: 1679

Stella: 1 Million RR Cash for stock
To build the stella: 1.3 Million+ RR Cash (I calculated it)
Time it took to build the stella: I would say about 24 Hours (Parts Installation)
Overall Gems spent on boost/Parts installation: 35 Gems
Rating after the build: 1679

My racer account name is: ACCELERATE

Total Loss:
RR Cash spent ONLY on parts: 3.3+ Million
Gems: 95
Cars: 2 Stella (1 million each stock from showroom) and z4(bought for 500k stock)

To Admins: I am really sorry if I said anything disrespectful but I feel like I am getting ignored. I also understand that the game is having issues, and the customer service is busy but I haven't even receive a email telling me my wait time for my issue. Please take a look at my account and help with this problem as soon as possible.. Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    Ok so I'm going to start off by saying compared to other posts your not being disrespectful at all. I'm kind of confused by what your saying like is it lagging before the race or are you getting DQ. Anyway I'm sure someone will be more then glad to help you on Monday . Oh btw I really like your ign it's cool
  • Options
    PIGP3NPIGP3N Registered Users 212 Posts
    I think I know what he is referring to when he say he can't rev drop. The amount of time between the "let's race" banner and the start of the race can be very inconsistent. Sometimes I can hit the gas and let the tach redline for 20 sec before the lights start to light up. Other times I cannot get the tach to get 4-5k rpm before the lights start. Some cars this is no a big deal. Cars where you let off early such as the Nissan 300zx this is a huge deal and most of the time can lead to a bad launch and ultimately a lost pinks. I understand timing between players with various connection strength is out of everyone's control but maybe just a half a second extra before the lights could make the biggest difference.
  • Options
    I would recommend reinstalling and restarting your device completely make sure rr is the only thing running that will clear the most lagg possible and could help
  • Options
    You should get it linked cuz trust me it reduces so much lagg I used yo be in the same boat as you and when I got my account linked and reinstalled it cleared so much lagg.
  • Options
    Idk then srry
  • Options
    Admins please help me, it happened today as well!
  • Options
    [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    Did you send in a ticket?

Usually this problem is caused by lag, which, as Old said, some of which can be relieved by a fresh install. I would highly recommend that you link up your account, as the second step in troubleshooting is pretty much doing a fresh install, after a simple forcequit.

If you have a Game Center or Google Play account that isn't already linked to a racer, simply log in and restart Rivals. Click on the Game Center or Google Play icon on your license screen.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• Options
    [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    sorry bullet i got really busy. Your back on my radar
  • Options
    Please respond back admins..................................
  • Options
    CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    I've noticed that you can run into this issue when you close out of the app to reply or open another app and go back in with out a restart of the game. The banner will stop showing notifications on the too and run to the side of the screen. I am saying this is solely your issue. But I believe fox is on it
  • Options
    Should I just stop checking this freaking forum every 30 mins to see if I got any notifications from the admins? I am not getting any updates on my account, RR Fox said that I am back on his radar and CRXBOI said that he believes Fox is on it.... Can I just get some ADMIN to tell me that they are looking into my account? By looking into I am mean find what the problem is!