Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Fix this freakin pink slip foul issue!!

twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
Stop being pos developers and fix ur game! Tired of ppl losing cars to dealer cause someone else fouled n lost a race. Ive lost at least 4 maxed out gts vipers n teammates havd lost stellas gt2s etc. what the hells ur guys problem? U ban half the people whove been behind u playing ur game n spending money on it. And now the rest of us get punished with a broken game. But u wanna introduce turf wars when the game is so effed up?! Lol u gotta be kidding me! Get off ur butts n do something

Comments

• FueljFuelj Registered Users 55 Posts
    PLAY CSR RACING !
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    I dont like csr cuz its fuel regen etc
  • BigDaddy6-7BigDaddy6-7 Registered Users 9 Posts
    Yes i was pinki g with a friend and fouled and we both lost our cars .. We both emailed racing rivals and need our cars back .. ASAP people
  • LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    Ive heard they already fixed this issue yesterday but it seems it still happens even until today
    I won 2 races back to back. N won them both. But i ended up losing 2 cars. Won a car via foul. I stayed in lobby. Opponent came back. I won again. I return to garage to repair. Got error msg. Reloaded app. Y viper was at dealer and the mp4 i won in the second race disappeared which i imagine was cause my viper shoulda went to dealer before i raced the second one. So essentially i won 2 pinks races only to win 1 car and lose 2
    This was bout 10-12 hours ago