Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

PC: Playing on facebook

StonetugaStonetuga Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi, i'm here making my first post ever in the forum because i've been playing for almost a month, basically since RR came to facebook and i've been able to play it at last, since my phone and tablet can't run it.

I came across with a problem. It works fine and all, but when i'm racing, i can't do the great times that a person playing on a phone can, because i can do perfect starts but can´t use nitrous fast enouth. This happens because in facebook whe have a letter button to start and have to shift, accelarate and use nitrous using the mouse. This makes the facebook players like me to only be able to use nitrous on second gear or even third, because the mouse isn't fast enouth for the accelaration of the cars and they hit redline too quickly.

My suggestion is that e be able to use nitrous like we use the lauch, by a random button (preferably the same we use to start, so we can run nitrous from the start and that way be as fast as the rest of the players), a simple change that would make a big difference.

Congrats for the game, is awsome, much better and fun than csr and similar games (I also played nitto legends).

Comments

• Options
    jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    How are you launching? Are you using drop or rev method?
  • Options
    KrazilegzKrazilegz Registered Users 200 Posts
    Wait you can play racing rivals on fb ?
  • Options
    jjbinx808 wrote: »
    How are you launching? Are you using drop or rev method?

Rev, but i think it would still be helpfull in the drop method, don't you? The mouse has to rev, shift and use nitrous. Like nitto legends.

• Options
    Krazilegz wrote: »
    Wait you can play racing rivals on fb ?

Yes, i was like "WHAAAAAT?!", this because i wanted for many time to play this game and couldn't,

If you go to search and oppen the RR app it shows you can play on ios, android or fb. The fast and furious 6 is were too, but it's not very fun. And dead trigger... android/ios games are coming to fb, wich is awsome :D
  • Options
    hmoobh8wjhmoobh8wj Registered Users 23 Posts
    bump for this!

should be a way to to change setting on here to play on pc.
    like N for Noz
    Space or mouse left chick to lauch
    arrow up to shift up
    arrow down to shift down

can we have setting change on PC.

thanks!
  • Options
    crazyjrcrazyjr Registered Users 547 Posts
    I use the drop method, timed right it's much easier, but would be nice is same key to start used nitrous as well
  • Options
    larkspeedlarkspeed Registered Users 17 Posts
    I use the drop method playing in FB and although I did originally find that having the nitrous controlled by the mouse a bit of a pain once I figured out the system it works pretty well the way it is.

Put the mouse over the accelerator and hold the button down to top out the revs, while still holding the mouse button move the mouse up slightly so the mouse is now hovering over the nitro button (the revs will not drop until you let go of the button) once your timing is where you want it release the mouse button and then you are ready and in position to hit the launch on the keyboard and the nitro on the mouse at exactly the same time.

Then just do a quick pull down on the mouse and you are ready to shift.

Takes a little practice but it's not hard

Using this method I get nitrous right from the start and still hit perfect starts and perfect shifts if my timing it right.
  • Options
    bump! bump! bump!
  • Options
    bump! bump! bump!