Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Car and money cloning completely done?

jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
So CIE has banned legit and cheats because of this whole duplicating cars and money and what not but does anybody know if they actually fixed it so these guys are no longer allowed to duplicate? What is the point of banning people when they can just make a new account and do the same stuff all over again? Anyone have any info???

Comments

• LareinajoyLareinajoy Registered Users 118 Posts
    If you foul in pink or dnf you will lose your car
  • jjbinx808jjbinx808 Registered Users 3,489 Posts
    Still? I heard that was done with already
  • OICU812OICU812 Registered Users 166 Posts
    i heard that both cars are lost if either one fouls or dnf's it seems that cei dont want us buying cars from each other?????
  • Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    What it was is that when people would do the glitch, it would register as both players lost/won so both players were rewarded... But since they tried to patch it, it's now coming back as a loss for both players.. Think of it as them overcompensating for the problem. Instead of both players winning, now both lose.
  • swag420swag420 Registered Users 129 Posts
    I got a car just yesterday from a foul and still got to keep both cars without a problem... and I gave my car to my father to do the campaign with so he didn't have to put money in his rx8 and we fouled it both ways without a problem
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Guys .. The Fouled issue has been solved 2 days ago lol :P I've got a new ITR by a fare pinks race .. 02 sky which luckily he get fouled lol (he was boosting and his rate was 1664 while my MP4 was 1648 without boost lol) .. And I had 5-6 trade transactions successfully .. I guess that's mean it solved already ;) ..... However .. I didn't get effected or get band when the issue of banding start .. So I guess U have to check with someone did get band and see if he is able to trade cars by fouling ;)