Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

been waiting 3 weeks now this is a joke

RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
3 weeks ive been waiting to get my acc transfered this a joke cie it takes you about 30 seconds to transfer an account so no idea why its taking this long.

have you considered splitting your customer service up? one team dealing with transfers
one team dealing with gem issues
one team dealing with racing issues.

you may consider this acceptable but im so sick of waiting like many others that you are just losing more and more custom. and dont fob me off with ' i will look into your acc today' because i know you wont

Comments

• RawsRaws Registered Users 527 Posts
    gamecenter: rawsonator1
    game name: chaos1

game name i need attaching to gamecenter = rawsonator1988
  • WHTKNIGHTWHTKNIGHT Registered Users 26 Posts
    I actually am in the same boat. Not quite three weeks but still waiting to heAr from customer service. I also need my acct synced to my Game Center acct because my app won't open at all for whatever reason. Game Center: Jblond1n RR in game name: WHTKNIGHT But I'm with you man. For the amount of time and money CIE charges it's users for Racing Rivals you would think above all getting them back to playing would be the highest of priorities. I think restructuring their customer service requests like you said might help mitigate some problems.
  • CRXBOICRXBOI Registered Users 491 Posts
    As long as you received the auto reply. You will be in contact
    Oh great, I didn't receive any auto reply. So should I assume my ticket was never received?
    Thanks for replying Any way of finding out if customer service received a request from me? I've been down a while now, can't get the app to open. Foxx looked into my acct and said it's good on your end but says I need to have customer service link the game to my Game Center acct prior to deleting for a fresh install. I don't have face book or google play, and I didn't have a Game Center acct either until the app wouldn't open and someone told me to create one and see if that helped. Unfortunately it did not and in Game Center it doesn't reflect any stored data for Racing Rivals so I don't know if it's linked or not....
  • [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    Raws your ticket is at about 8 days so will probably get a response early next week (a guess based on current number of tickets ahead of you). Knight yours is at 3 days so probably 2 weeks. Current oldest are about 12-13 days with a bit over 5k outstanding tickets for Racing Rivals.