Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Screen freezes... Then dnf

Milan1986Milan1986 Registered Users 404 Posts
Dont know if this is a bug or something Else. But during this turf it happened till now the 4th time, that my screen during a race freeze and when race is over its shows dnf. What the hell is that!??? 2nkhqxk.jpg13yiahl.jpg2196n35.jpg

Comments

• Options
    boostedk24boostedk24 Registered Users 152 Posts
    Aye lSt turf I lost 2 cars bc this shit message suppord with ur picture and twll them ur login email in game name car make model and color and date it happened and it will be resolved. I just got the emIl back this morning
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Never got resolved for me.
  • Options
    Mr. GershowitzMr. Gershowitz Registered Users 393 Posts
    Hello, Thank you for contacting Racing Rivals support. Time out or DNF results are caused by your device not sending race results in a timely manner to the server. When this occurs the server has to use a simulated time for your car. Because of this it is an automatic loss no matter what you saw on your device. While we do our best to make sure our servers are running optimally, sometimes latency and connection issues can be caused by a variety of reasons outside of our control. Generally if the issue is on the game server it affects all players so it is still a fair race. Signal strength alone is only an indicator of how strong the signal is between your device and the network you are on. After that your network bandwidth and speed can have various performance statuses depending on factors such as your location, network traffic in your area and how the resources of your device are being used. Here are some suggestions to help reduce latency on your end. 1. Reduce the number of Applications running on your iDevice 2. Try and play from a spot where your signal is strongest 3. Reduce location movement (i.e. Walking around, playing while in a moving vehicle) 4. Make sure the antenna on your device is unobstructed 5. Make sure you are using the latest version of the App (Updates can be made through the app store) 6. Try closing the Racing Rivals app down completely and then restart launch it Obviously there is not much either you or we can do if there happens to be latency across the internet but those steps can help ensure your device side is optimal. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Regards, Racing Rivals SupportNever got resolved for me.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Happened to me last week several times, I documented the race,players, lobby, time, everything..... got the same response you did
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi

• Options
    Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    Had several dnf finishes myself today. Already lost one car..... They need to hire some programmers who can actually fix this game.
  • Options
    2HIPSI2HIPSI Registered Users 6,984 Posts
    Here was the response I got today lol

Hello Jason,

Thank you for the bug report! Your feedback is vital to help improve the game. This information will be passed on to our developer team for investigation. We continue to monitor how the game is working for everyone, and we will strive to make these changes in the least disruptive fashion possible.

Unfortunately we are unable to recover any loss caused by this issue.

Again, thank you for your bug report and commitment to making the game enjoyable for all.

We apologize for any inconvenience.

Regards,
    Racing Rivals Support
    OG - 2HIPSI aka 2 High Psi