Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Looking for STOCK Viper GT-S

mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
Hello fellow racers. Im looking for stock gts. No mods or anything. You can make an offer though. Got low budget. Thank you.

Comments

• roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I can do 180k... How low is your budget?
  • mCr08mCr08 Registered Users 128 Posts
    Lower than that. Can you give me at a lower price?:(cant finish class s wihout it
    Is it like that? O geez it sucks :)). Well venom im kinda low budget. So my cars for class r cant race in campgain? Terrible game plan. Same class cant campagain? Kinda give me a logic that if you buy shoe from the outlet store and play in there court you gonna get banned using other shoe bought from another person but same outlet kinda unfair.
    Thanks mud and venom for your advice. Well i have something in my mind worth doing haha. :) is roest a legit seller? And whats his ign?
    I see :) good but his not answering me :( if you notice his online here or in game can you tell him ill buy the gts. Coz i need it badly. Thank you venom :)
  • twyer24twyer24 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Its also that way so ppl dont create multiple accts. transfer a few cars n beat campaign to get free cars n cash
    I see. It makes sense now you explained it well :) hoping roest will be the one replying. :(
    I can't play right now ERROR 15, but as soon as I can, what color do you want?
    Finally :) okay ill wait for you :) i like it blue :) i hope you can give a little less discount. Thank you so much :)
    didn't get notified of your answer... sorry! :-)
    Thanks roest :)
    the car is ready. Ping me when you're online
    another satisfied customer! :-)
    Thank you roest. 5star seller. Roest. Snooth deal :)