Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Account 4 Sale!

I am bored with the game now. So I'm taking a break, look at my account ign is the same as here. If you like what you see then make me an offer on the account. I will sale individually or in whole. The account has 103 cars and 1.5 mil. Most of the cars are either turf cars, turf tuned cars or bone stock and ready to build. RRC/PayPal/itunes only. Thanks guys!

Comments

• TVPBOSSTVPBOSS Registered Users 777 Posts
    wow brock sad to see u go buddy im looking through it now....
  • TyelrTyelr Registered Users 37 Posts
    I'm interested in Focus/RE/GT2. How much each PP? I'd offer on whole account but cant really afford right now don't want to lowball you.
  • SlowRRSlowRR Registered Users 453 Posts
    Sent you a pm Brock. Sad to see you go. Always been great to deal with. As legit as they come.
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    I will gladly sell for rrc and sell the mills after.
    Would it help if I put a list on here to sell seperatly?
  • gardow tureyrowgardow tureyrow Registered Users 1,486 Posts
    hey man can you pm me a price for the whole account?
    PINKSLIP!
  • i cant shifti cant shift Registered Users 935 Posts
    IT happens you just get bored eventually, not Really that theres no updates its pretty much always gonna be the same thing regardless of updates, launch your car and bet lol. I havnt played in at least a month, also lost interest. Maybe will play again when i have spare time but it just got boring, but it was a good run making 150$ off a free game lmao. And countless races tht were intense and fun
  • RafaOguraRafaOgura Registered Users 437 Posts
    definitely interested in a few cars, let me know inbox or ign: rafaogura
  • iam2flyiam2fly Registered Users 172 Posts
    Hey what u want for the BMW m3 and the 2012 dodge challenger?
  • Lethal240SX93Lethal240SX93 Registered Users 141 Posts
    Just sent you a PM sir.
  • Gregsy27Gregsy27 Registered Users 19 Posts
    Legit seller excellent to deal with thanks again camber nitro 420
    93 cars left bump
  • joshbird2524joshbird2524 Registered Users 166 Posts
    How much for got gt2 challengers and maxed z4
  • xlcoalitionxlcoalition Registered Users 155 Posts
    Srt4 and eclipse gst prices?