Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Some flaws that's really annoying..

JLtibbyJLtibby Registered Users 10 Posts
First off id like to say that this game is very fun and enjoyable to play. Way better then csr racing IMO. but there are some few things that is very annoying. 1) engine damage. I only have a r class vehicle and I can only get in about 7-8 passes and I have to go repair it. To finish repairing my vehicle takes 16 hours. It's either wait that long or spend 35 diamond to finish. No way in hell I'm wasting 30 something diamonds just repair my engine to get in another 7-8 passes. It's unfair that the waiting time to play is extensively longer then the actual play time. Get rid of this engine stress crap out of the game. Or at least lower the stress done to the engine. 2) diamond boost. Spend 5 diamonds to gain extra power for 3 runs. It's a neat little feature. But then again to those guys that don't like to spend money on mobile games would be unfair. And also spending 5 diamond for only 3 runs is ridiculous. 3) Why did you guys get rid of vehicle ratings? Before the recent update, we were able to look at our opponents rating. That helps us determine whether it's a fair race or not. My vehicle has a rating of 1672 in R class. It's unfair to me and annoying as hell if someone tries to race me when their rating is extensively higher then mine. Not to mention hackers trying grace you. 4) hackers. I know they are playing along us that like to play fair. Playing fair is more enjoyable. Please track down these guys and give them a boot out the game. These are just some things I've noticed that is quite annoying for me. Just thought i would point it out. If some of you disagree with me please feel free to comment.

Comments

• Options
    Bhuerta63Bhuerta63 Registered Users 1 Posts
    After the update it will not open, I does not go past the cie, then it crashes...please don't tell me I lost all my progress