Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

trading

Looking to trade 2 evo x, 2 rx8, a 69 camaro.. Looking to have more depth in cars..Really looking for impreza for tw ..tryna prove myself

Comments

• Options
    Stance NationStance Nation Registered Users 108 Posts
    I want an evo x what you lookin for
  • Options
    RaneRane Registered Users 59 Posts
    Also wud like a fwd car..only have a civic and dart for that race.. Current cars r evo 8/10, civic si, dart, camaro ss/79,rx8, nsx
  • Options
    Impreza and fwd driving cars that I dnt have..wud take other car I dnt have tho
  • Options
    Jus got impreza c class one so lowing more for b class one or fwd car . I guess will even accept rr cash for cars listed
  • Options
    Stance NationStance Nation Registered Users 108 Posts
    Trusted seller thanks man!
  • Options
    Thank u as well .my first deal so was nervous especially since I traded my car first , in the end tho everything went well.. Down to 1 evo X left..pretty much cars I list r stock with some parts..
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    What would ya take for the 69 Ss?
  • Options
    Pretty much taking cars I don't have..prefer a fwd car or impreza b class
  • Options
    Trilogy757Trilogy757 Registered Users 68 Posts
    What's the rating on the camaro
  • Options
    BikermikeyblackBikermikeyblack Registered Users 376 Posts
    Wen they say on turf fwd are they saying front wd or four wd ?
  • Options
    Front wheel drive I think.. Camaro is stock rate 1611
  • Options
    Yes I want, I'm trading evo x, rx8, 69 camaro, and dart
  • Options
    19PhAnToM9019PhAnToM90 Registered Users 27 Posts
    I am looking for a zr1.If anyone is willing to trade one let me know and we will work something out.
  • Options
    JonnyThreeWheelsJonnyThreeWheels Registered Users 657 Posts
    If my game would load correctly I'd trade you a Subaru and a decent si for the ss
  • Options
    Off topic but can anyone tell me how to start a new topic on iphone? Because I cannot for the life of me figure it out. It says to click on the +new topic button but I can't find it....
  • Options
    Oh ok I got it...I had to click on unsupported sales/trade and then it popped up..Thanks You
  • Options
    1234eher1234eher Registered Users 45 Posts
    Rane wrote: »
    Looking to trade 2 evo x, 2 rx8, a 69 camaro.. Looking to have more depth in cars..Really looking for impreza for tw ..tryna prove myself
    I got 2 evo X. PM me if ur interested
  • Options
    adeechiadeechi Registered Users 7,246 Posts
    I'll give you a srt4 and subi wrx for the camaro ss (if you still have it)
  • Options
    Bump, last deal didn't fall thru..still have 2 evo x and 69 camaro
  • Options
    Bump, trading 3 evo x and 69 camaro jus tryna get cars I don't own, or rr cash is fine
  • Options
    dimi937dimi937 Registered Users 590 Posts
    I have a maxed Ford Titanium for salw. FWD
  • Options
    I'll trade u if u like..don't need fwd anymore was jus for tw but I don't have that car so if u wanna trade we can
  • Options
    Still have to have 3 evo x and the camero 69
  • Options
    Q RepQ Rep Registered Users 566 Posts
    Legit guy right here. Very cool!
  • Options
    1 evo x left to trade or sell for rr cash.. Jus want cars I don't have..
  • Options
    Bump, still have evo x nd 69 camaro
  • Options
    Bump still have the evo x and camaro for trade or sale of rr cash, ign rane23 looking for cars I don't have
  • Options
    And ima still bump the 69 camaro and evo x for trade for any car I don't have
  • Options
    Bump have the evo x still for trade